Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I just spotted this autograph list on a dealer's website:

Autograph Signers:

Peter Jackson
Evangeline Lilly
Luke Evans
Howard Shore as Composer
John Tui as Bolg
Adam Brown as Ori
Aidan Turner as Kili
Graham McTavish as Dwalin
James Nesbitt as Bofur
Jed Brophy as Nori
Jeffrey Thomas as Thror
John Bell as Bain
John Callen as Oin
Ken Stott as Balin
Lee Pace as Thranduil
Manu Bennett as the as the voice of Azog
Mark Hadlow as Dori
Martin Freeman as Bilbo
Mary Nesbitt
Peggy Nesbitt
Peter Hambleton as Gloin
Richard Armitage as Thorin
Ryan Gage as Alfrid
Stephen Hunter as Bombur
William Kircher as Bifur
Mikael Persbrandt
Sir Ian Holm

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic does not announce autograph signers until we have the cards in hand. When we acquire them, we update our product pages.

The autograph signer rosters on our product pages are the only reliable listings...until we release the final web checklists.

Posts: 69 | Location: CA | Registered: October 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sorry I posted this then. I was assuming they (the dealer) had some inside information that wasn't meant to be so hushed up, since they do have it advertised on this product's pre-order page.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about the following they would be nice if Cryptozoic could get them to sign.
Benedict Cumberbatch
Billy Connerly
Hugo Weaving
Orlando Bloom
Cate Blanchett

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Page now up on Crypto's site.

Confirmed signers so far:

Peter Jackson
Jed Brophy
Lee Pace
Ken Stott
John Tui

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ravenheart,

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Howard Shore added.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
William Kircher added.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Stephen Hunter added.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Added:

Aiden Turner
Peter Hambleton
Graham McTavish

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Added:

Richard Armitage
Luke Evans

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just added:

Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Evangeline Lilly and Luke Evans are particularly great to see included!

Two more are now up on Cryptozoic, both with fun inscriptions:
Mark Hadlow - Dori
John Callen - Oin

Ryan Gage (Alfrid) also posted an image with his on Twitter last week.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rwn410,

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Just added:

YES
so happy about this

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Adam Brown
John Bell

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Martin Freeman
Peggy Nesbitt
Mary Nesbitt

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ian Holm
Ryan Gage
Manu Bennett
James Nesbitt

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Release date: February 3

So I guess that's all the autos. I know a couple of the new signers are big ones, but generally, bit disappointed there are only four new names.

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi, I have a couple of my ARs for sale, whereabouts do I post them? Ta?

Posts: 3 | Location: West Malling Kent | Registered: June 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Louise Draper:

Hi Louise

If you want to sell ARs you need to go to the Artist section to advertise, and pay the appropriate fees.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
quote:
Originally posted by Louise Draper:

Hi Louise

If you want to sell ARs you need to go to the Artist section to advertise, and pay the appropriate fees.

Posts: 3 | Location: West Malling Kent | Registered: June 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post