Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Cryptozoic Entertainment Licenses To Be Announced Soon....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Cryptozoic Entertainment Licenses To Be Announced Soon....
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's the announcement - Four new licenses today from Cryptozoic

New from Cryptozoic

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Clap Metal

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wvfan
posted Hide Post
Yes I have posted on Crypto facebook bagging for Supernatural

Finally This just made my year and will bust my wallet.

Posts: 130 | Location: petersburg WV | Registered: December 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Surf Metal Elephant

Gonna be buying me some cards!!!

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome news on Supernatural!! So many people who didn't get official autograph cards may actually get them now. I was 2/3 right on my guesses. Now, to figure out a way to get the promo card...

Posts: 53 | Location: Hacienda Heights, CA | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Definitely in for Supernatural Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Never collected Supernatural from Inkworks, so it looks as though this is the place to start Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Thank goodness, nothing for me. My wallet will be hurting enough with Dowton Abbey!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
After all the issues I had with Vampire Dairies, Castle and Smallville I gave up on Cryptozoic. But now that they have Supernatural I will have now choice but to buy a case and hope for the best!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm shocked about Supernatural...didn't think that would ever get a license again. Nice pickup on Arrow and Scandal as well (although I don't watch Scandal I know it's pretty popular).

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Hot diggity dog more Supernatural cards!!! Elephant Elephant Bouncey This was my gateway drug into non-sports cards and I will admit to being a bit nutty for this show. In fact, I am headed to the Supernatural convention in Chicago at the end of October.

The other are great licenses, but they just aren't my thing.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post