Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Cryptozoic Entertainment Licenses To Be Announced Soon....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Cryptozoic Entertainment Licenses To Be Announced Soon....
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Cryptozoic Entertainment will unveil three new licenses this weekend at the Philly Non-Sports Card Show. We hope you'll come to the show for the big announcement. You can say you were then when Cryptozoic announced them!

For those that can't make the show, be sure to tune into the NSU Blog sometime after 10 AM EST. Once the big reveal has been made at the show, we'll have the info exclusively on the NSU blog.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
In my original post above, I had mentioned that Cryptozoic will be giving out a promo card for one of the licenses they will be announcing. I later removed it as they are running late with this promo card and it will not be done in time for the show.

Here is update #2. For those of you attending the show, bring a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope). Although Cryptozoic has run late with the card, for those of you who bring a SASE, Cryptozoic will send you the card. So spread the word to your fellow collectors going to the show!

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
SASE prepared! Thanks Harris for the info! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So any guesses as to what the licenses are?

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:

I'm hoping for the Dark Knight movies and the BBC show "Sherlock".

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sherlock, yes, but I'm also hoping for another BBC show, Orphan Black.

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
CBS Sunday Morning?

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
CBS Sunday Morning?

Can't say if anyone is right or wrong here but I gotta says this one really makes me chuckle!!

And no, I'm not saying that this is incorrect. Maybe that's one of the new CZE series....we'll see on Saturday!

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:

These are more of a wish list than a guess since none will be true:

1. THE KILLING
2. THE OFFICE
3. 24 (with K.Sutherland and E. Cuthbert autos)

4. Cryptozoic announces they acquired GAME OF THRONES license from Rittenhouse (be-heading of archive boxes and multi case incentives)

5. The Princess Bride

Posts: 3 | Location: cincinnati | Registered: May 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping/guessing one is the hinted at but seemingly AWOL Batman TV Series and another is Mad Men. Both fit with current partnerships.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adventure Time
Community
Orphan Black
DC Movie Universe (Superman vs Batman and future DC movies)

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll guess Covert Affairs, Burn Notice and Longmire.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Homeland, The Bridge and Major Crimes. Why not?

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Arrow, Person of Interest and Supernatural (I know that won't last one won't happen but I wish it would. Thanks, WB.) I'll go with Elementary as my 3rd guess.

Posts: 53 | Location: Hacienda Heights, CA | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
Community, Hannibal and Breaking Bad

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bone:
Community, Hannibal and Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad has already been announced by Cryptozoic. Its coming out in early 2014.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Homeland, The Bridge and Major Crimes. Why not?

Homeland! Great idea, I hope they announce this and that someone then trades their promo to me Smile

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
My first guess is Arrow. I would like to see new Supernatural cards. Maybe Revolution is one of the new licences?

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ScoobyDew79
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see Community.

My guesses would be:
Under the Dome
Batman Vs. Superman
House of Cards

Posts: 43 | Location: Oxford, Mississippi | Registered: December 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Don't forget that you can check out the blog (nsu-magazine.com) sometime Saturday morning shortly after the show gets underway at 10 AM for the news...and to see if you are right.