Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gotham...
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
Did anyone else try the NPN for this? I sent in about 20 total postcards over October and November hoping to win the Camren Bicondova card. A few months ago I got a couple of random inserts, and assumed I didn't win. Today I came home to a package containing this beauty:

Between this and the Tatiana you won I would run right out and buy a Powerball ticket. Big Grin Congrats on the run of good fortune! Clap

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Between this and the Tatiana you won I would run right out and buy a Powerball ticket. Big Grin Congrats on the run of good fortune! Clap

Thanks! I think I used up my card luck for the year on these, but I think I'm ok with that Smile

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Release date April 5th.

Posts: 795 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Logan,

I got the Carmen card in January NPN contest.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post