Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gotham...
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of doggonit
posted
anyone know if there's any confirmed info yet ...

so looking forward to this one ..

Posts: 717 | Location: uk | Registered: April 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
At the Philly show they had a police Shirt, worn by Jim Gordon, that they were using for costume cards. One set of the Sargents stripes was going to be an oversize redemption

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Some very early details were released today. Not much in the way of specifics, though: http://www.beckett.com/news/20...oic-gotham-season-1/

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The definition of "signature" continues to be stretched...

Looks like two different card designs per person too.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
The definition of "signature" continues to be stretched...

Well Carol Kane is sort of there. I suspect that scribble above it might be Love.

Stashwick and Carrigan have managed to make even their initials unreadable. I think Scolari is trying for a Peter S.

I'm waiting for the day when someone just puts down a big old "X". Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Beautiful looking autos design!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hmmm... love the show and am starting to become interested in the release... Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Count me in on this release. Wasn't sure this was my cup of tea at the start but it really grew on me.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Logan,

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I like Brandt from her role in Lucifer, didn't even know she was in Gotham.

Now a Lucifer set I would go for.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was a new P3 promo at the SDCC last week which was not widely distributed and may not be available anywhere else

Also, next week there is a new P5 promo of Alfred exclusive to GTS at the National Sports Con in Atlantic City, NJ

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post