Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic announces PSYCH trading cards!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic announces PSYCH trading cards!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted
Yahoooooooooooooo!!!! I'm assuming autos and swatches!!! I wish they'd have sketches, I'd give anything to be on those!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
From Cryptozoic's website:

"Are you a master of observation? Was your father teaching you to become a detective from a very young age? Are you a fake psychic? If you answered yes, you're likely Shawn Spencer from USA's hit show, Psych, but if you answered no, you are probably a big fan of USA's hit show, Psych! As one of my favorite shows, I'm super excited to be working on a trading card set covering seasons 1-4, which will feature Wardrobe cards and authentic Autographs signed by the cast. Fans of the show should be excited about the wide array of talented guest stars who have appeared on the show, and we have already started working on securing autograph and likeness rights!"

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is epic news!!!! Psych is one of my favorite shows and I can not wait for this set. The guest stars are exciting, but the main cast is what I want.

Posts: 14 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: September 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
WOW! First Archer and now Psych! This is a dream come true! Can't wait to get all the autographs! Now I need to go eat a pineapple.

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I love Psych, I'm so glad this fantastic show has been picked up Clap

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
My niece got me into this show, and I've been addicted for the past year! Around Seasons 3-4, they really started having some great guest stars, so hopefully this will be a solid auto lineup! There's 6 main cast members with guest stars such as:

Season 1:
Richard Kind
Kurtwood Smith
George Takei

Season 2:
Ernie Hudson
Phylicia Rashad
John Amos
Tim Curry
Gina Gershon
Howard Hesseman
Amanda Pays
Lou Diamond Phillips
Saul Rubinek
Kevin Sorbo

Season 3:
Cybill Shepherd
Rachael Leigh Cook
Keith David
Ally Sheedy
Justine Bateman
Gary Cole
Frank Gifford
Jane Lynch
Christopher McDonald
Alan Ruck
Jonathan Silverman

Season 4:
Cary Elwes (Wesley from The Princess Bride!)
Jaleel White
Christine Baranski
James Brolin
Miguel Ferrer
Stacy Keibler
Judd Nelson
Robert Patrick
Michael Rooker
Jeri Ryan
Chris Sarandon
Kenan Thompson
Arnold Vosloo
Thomas F. Wilson (Biff from Back to the Future 1-3)

So many possibilities!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SHouseman,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
As long as they get the main cast to sign, I'll be happy. Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good lord, I want a Rachel Leigh Cook auto. Smile

Posts: 12 | Location: Ohio | Registered: October 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
An Ally Sheedy/Peter Weller as Yin/Yang double autograph would be pretty epic! Lots of amazng opportunities for this set!!! Can't wait!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I'm only half way through season 3 so alot of those stars haven't been in it yet, but what Robomole said sounds like such a cool idea Big Grin and a Cary Elwes auto would be fantastic too!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Man, I love psych. I just hope if I do get any boxes I can get some good autos.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I literally know nothing about this show and was surprised that they're into their seventh season LOL.

There are way too many shows to keep up with I've now discovered Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Just reviving this thread. Psych is one of my dream sets. The jokes, for me at least, hold up after repeated viewings, and I love all the themed episodes - like the Twin Peaks and Scooby Doo tributes.

Anyway, here's hoping for some kind of release date on this. It would be nice to know for financial planning purposes.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Latest word on release from Cryptozoic is "June"

Which is code for August. Twak

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:

Ed

Big Grin True that!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:

Ed

Big Grin True that!

Agreed Big Grin Not that I have too much of a problem with that, there seems to be so many new releases. I just cannot keep up with all the ones I would love to collect.

But it will be interesting to see who they get to sign. Smile

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chatter everyone.

I've been re-watching some old eps recently and imagining I was opening packs and pulling the actors auto / costume cards. That's probably because I have not bought much for a bit. I am just waiting for Castle, Grimm, Psych... Oh, and Psych, Grimm, Castle...

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the summer release holds up. I can not wait. Also not to long before the tv show is back with new episodes and eventhough this season hasnt even started they have been picked up for season 8 as well!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bengalhawks,

Posts: 14 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: September 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Any new info on this set?
Love the show and I'm really looking forward to hearing more about what the set will contain.
Just no limited to 25 ultra rare redemption cards please...