Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic announces PSYCH trading cards!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic announces PSYCH trading cards!!!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
http://cryptozoic.com/blogs/psych-previews-and-more

Officially NO Maggie Lawson autograph! Frown

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
http://cryptozoic.com/blogs/psych-previews-and-more

Officially NO Maggie Lawson autograph! Frown

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, at least they got both Shawn and Gus and Henry and Lassie and Abigail and Robert Patrick... I guess I can live with it.

Thanks to Cryptozoic for putting together what appears to be a very nice set. We'll forgive you for the lack of a Maggie Lawson auto... THIS TIME!!! Big Grin

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
anyone open any of this yet?

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

I wish, but my vendor says 9/11/2013 is the release date. It was 9/4 until about 3 weeks ago, but I guess Cryptozoic had been waiting for that one autograph.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

I wish, but my vendor says 9/11/2013 is the release date. It was 9/4 until about 3 weeks ago, but I guess Cryptozoic had been waiting for that one autograph.

Weird...the guy I'm getting my cases from said his supplier shipped them last Friday.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Any updates for this set? It looks like Grimm is achingly close, and my vendor still lists tomorrow as the release date as does Crytpozoic's page. Are we really getting it tomorrow?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I've seen on other forums that people do have their cases in hand. Midnight tonight should see some postings on that auction site I bet!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I should have my cases tomorrow

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
I've seen on other forums that people do have their cases in hand. Midnight tonight should see some postings on that auction site I bet!

I was able to get my auto set listed on ebay as well as a huge wardrobe lot but i ran out of time and will be listing invididual autos and wardrobes tonight. i broke four cases!

Posts: 47 | Location: indiana | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my dual oversized redemptions today. With these Ive completed my Psych master set. They're pretty sweet. Thank you Cryptozoic for the quick turn around! Ill be listing one on ebay tonight

Posts: 14 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: September 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Boxes of this were available from the biggest dealer at London Winter Comic Con at the weekend. Don't think he shifted any. Said there was no interest at all.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post