Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic announces PSYCH trading cards!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic announces PSYCH trading cards!!!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Yes please. Some new info would be awesome. I dont know if anyone else has been watching but the first 3 episodes this season have been epic.

Posts: 14 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: September 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Yes, they have been epic. LOVED the Bigfoot episode ("Lassie Jerky").

The two sets we are waiting on are Psych and Grimm. Just hope they don't release them at the same time. That would be tragic. I need at least a couple of extra weeks for one of them.

Any updates from Cryptozoic would be greatly appreciated. Smile

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Some new info on the Pysch set on Cryptozoic's website! There will be autos and wardrobes, but no signers have been announced yet until the cards are in hand. They do mention that they will be doing update sets, so there will be LOTS of guest star autos on the way hopefully!!!

http://cryptozoic.com/articles...-cards-coming-summer

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Thanks for sharing the link.

So, no one else should order any. That way we can have them all!!!

Just kidding. Hope it does well.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I also found this on their website:

http://cryptozoic.com/trading-.../psych-trading-cards

It mentions props cards, also!?! And it has a mock-up pic of the binder as well! Sweeeeet!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Are there any promos out for this set yet that I have missed?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
Just bumping the thread, is there any new release date/auto/prop info on this set? I'm anxious to know more!!!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I saw 8/30/13 on a dealer website a week ago... not sure if that's correct... That's my birthday so maybe it's a good sign. The Cryptozoic site also mentioned dual costume cards!

http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad.../psych-trading-cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi folks,
We have some of the Autograph cards in house, and will be updating our Facebook page next week with images!
I'm very excited for this set, and hope you will check back later in the week for more details!

- Miranda

Posts: 36 | Location: Irvine, Ca | Registered: May 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a standing 4 case order of all Cryptozoic product with my distributor. With your new distribution model, now I am getting none. Thanks for saving me money.

Posts: 33 | Location: San Francisco | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miranda:
Hi folks,
We have some of the Autograph cards in house, and will be updating our Facebook page next week with images!
I'm very excited for this set, and hope you will check back later in the week for more details!

- Miranda

Yes!

Posts: 14 | Location: Cincinnati | Registered: September 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
Pics are on their Facebook of autos from Dule Hill, Robert Patrick, Ally Sheedy, and Sage Brocklebank! I'm so pumped for this set!!!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/me...0093869003065&type=3

I hope we see Shawn, Lassiter, Juliet, Henry, Chief Vick autos, too!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I'd imagine we'd definitely see Lassiter(Timothy Omundson) and Henry(Corbin Bernsen) autos at the very least since they've both signed in the past for other releases(Xena and Star Trek), of course I assumed the same about Stana Katic and was wrong.

That being said, the psych cast seem to be some of the most fan-friendliest people around judging from my seeing them at a live event at the Ziegfeld theatre a few years ago.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I'd imagine we'd definitely see Lassiter(Timothy Omundson) and Henry(Corbin Bernsen) autos at the very least since they've both signed in the past for other releases(Xena and Star Trek), of course I assumed the same about Stana Katic and was wrong.

That being said, the psych cast seem to be some of the most fan-friendliest people around judging from my seeing them at a live event at the Ziegfeld theatre a few years ago.

Val

I agree that they all could sign (and hope so). I think Lassiter, Henry and Vick are probably all locks. Shawn and juliet will be the two I'm concerned about. Hopefully we'll see them all!

On a side note, I'd love to see case breaks more like The Walking Dead Season 2, Castle or Alphas where you could get a master auto set out of a case. These are great actors but only getting 1 or 2 very limited ones in a case would stink...

posted Hide Post
Nice start to the autos. Id forgot about Robert Patrick being on the show. We have to get Shawn and Jules. Id imagine theyd come in together since they are together in real life.

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
I would love some additional information and maybe an updated release date. A full list of signers would be great, but I understand why we might get that. Anything would be nice.

I have a case pre-ordered, and I am itching to know more...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I saw an August 30th release date on an online site. I love the show and have thought about getting a case, but I'd definitely like to see more signers announced....

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Rachel Leigh Cook? Why yes, I will own that card Luv You

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post