Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Cryptozoic announces PSYCH trading cards!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/3137063526

August 23, 2013, 04:18 PM
SHouseman
Cryptozoic announces PSYCH trading cards!!!
http://cryptozoic.com/blogs/psych-previews-and-more

Officially NO Maggie Lawson autograph! Frown

August 24, 2013, 05:16 PM
fuchaldream
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
http://cryptozoic.com/blogs/psych-previews-and-more

Officially NO Maggie Lawson autograph! Frown

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, at least they got both Shawn and Gus and Henry and Lassie and Abigail and Robert Patrick... I guess I can live with it.

Thanks to Cryptozoic for putting together what appears to be a very nice set. We'll forgive you for the lack of a Maggie Lawson auto... THIS TIME!!! Big Grin
September 03, 2013, 03:03 PM
Chuck Bartowski
anyone open any of this yet?
September 03, 2013, 03:30 PM
fuchaldream
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

I wish, but my vendor says 9/11/2013 is the release date. It was 9/4 until about 3 weeks ago, but I guess Cryptozoic had been waiting for that one autograph.
September 03, 2013, 04:13 PM
Chuck Bartowski
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

I wish, but my vendor says 9/11/2013 is the release date. It was 9/4 until about 3 weeks ago, but I guess Cryptozoic had been waiting for that one autograph.

Weird...the guy I'm getting my cases from said his supplier shipped them last Friday.
September 10, 2013, 08:18 PM
fuchaldream
Any updates for this set? It looks like Grimm is achingly close, and my vendor still lists tomorrow as the release date as does Crytpozoic's page. Are we really getting it tomorrow?
September 10, 2013, 10:24 PM
SHouseman
I've seen on other forums that people do have their cases in hand. Midnight tonight should see some postings on that auction site I bet!

September 11, 2013, 11:32 AM
Chuck Bartowski
I should have my cases tomorrow
September 11, 2013, 11:42 AM
snoopy351
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
I've seen on other forums that people do have their cases in hand. Midnight tonight should see some postings on that auction site I bet!

I was able to get my auto set listed on ebay as well as a huge wardrobe lot but i ran out of time and will be listing invididual autos and wardrobes tonight. i broke four cases!
October 07, 2013, 04:13 PM
Bengalhawks
Received my dual oversized redemptions today. With these Ive completed my Psych master set. They're pretty sweet. Thank you Cryptozoic for the quick turn around! Ill be listing one on ebay tonight

October 08, 2013, 07:47 AM
ravenheart
Boxes of this were available from the biggest dealer at London Winter Comic Con at the weekend. Don't think he shifted any. Said there was no interest at all.