Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Cryptozoic announces PSYCH trading cards!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/3137063526

July 03, 2013, 07:01 PM
Juelle Lou
Cryptozoic announces PSYCH trading cards!!!
That's so cool they got Rachel Leigh Cook and Corbin Bernsen to sign.

But they really need to get Cary Elwes to sign too!
July 03, 2013, 07:38 PM
Chuck Bartowski
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
That's so cool they got Rachel Leigh Cook and Corbin Bernsen to sign.

But they really need to get Cary Elwes to sign too!

That would be awesome, but the auto list is already really great.

I'm really hoping for Maggie Lawson...I just think she is all kinds of adorable.
July 03, 2013, 08:20 PM
fuchaldream
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

That would be awesome, but the auto list is already really great.

I'm really hoping for Maggie Lawson...I just think she is all kinds of adorable.

Yes, she is many kinds of adorable. Although, I also happen to think that RLC is almost as many...

I would like to see Mercedes Ruehl, Gina Gershon, and Lou Diamond Phillips sign for this set. Mercedes Ruehl and Gina Gershon have to have the 2 most awesome guest spots on any show ever. Every time I think of Mercedes Ruehl I hear in my head, "I took a crow bar to an eye socket in sangria party gone wrong." Every time I think of Gina Gershon I hear, "Don't may me pee on something... AGAIN."
July 03, 2013, 08:49 PM
SHouseman
They MUST have Maggie Lawson and Timothy Omundson sign!!! I need a Lassiter autograph (not one of his Xena ones) and no Juliet autograph would be a big hole in the set...

July 03, 2013, 09:36 PM
robomole
Wow, this is the best auto lineup for a series I've seen in a while. Not a dud auto in the bunch. So glad I locked in a case at a lower price because I have a feeling this one is gonna be big. I hope the print run is smaller so there's a bigger chance of a case yielding close to a master set.
July 05, 2013, 01:12 AM
CordeliaChase_Fan
I am not surprised that James Roday signed cards since he also executive produces the show(as does Dule Hill), I hope we see the three remaning cast members as well, (and we might- considering Maggie Lawson is dating James Roday IRL, I can't see her not participating as well, I also think we will see Timothy Omundson.) I would be thrilled if we did get Cybill Shepherd as an autograph card too...

Val

July 09, 2013, 10:44 PM
H_Toser
For any of you who will be Comic-Con and are fans of Psych, be sure to visit the blog link I've been pushing (A Card Collector's Comic-Con) here for some details on a Cryptozoic Entertainment Psych The Musical promo card you can get at Comic-Con. Looks like there are still tickets for the event available, so be sure to sign up NOW if you are interested in going. We'll have an image of the Psych card on the blog soon.

July 10, 2013, 11:37 AM
robomole
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
For any of you who will be Comic-Con and are fans of Psych, be sure to visit the blog link I've been pushing (A Card Collector's Comic-Con) here for some details on a Cryptozoic Entertainment Psych The Musical promo card you can get at Comic-Con. Looks like there are still tickets for the event available, so be sure to sign up NOW if you are interested in going. We'll have an image of the Psych card on the blog soon.

I wish this event weren't at midnight! The trolleys won't run that late so I would have no way of getting home. Then I'd have to wake up in a couple hours to come back downtown haha. Why are they doing this to us Psychos!!!
July 10, 2013, 02:44 PM
WandringRebel
quote:
Originally posted by robomole:
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

I wish this event weren't at midnight! The trolleys won't run that late so I would have no way of getting home. Then I'd have to wake up in a couple hours to come back downtown haha. Why are they doing this to us Psychos!!!

I don't think the shuttle busses are running that late on Wednesday either. Frown

July 10, 2013, 02:52 PM
Jason00
We signed up for tickets, although I haven't gotten anything yet. Our hotel is close enough so that we can easily walk back after the show -- however, we get up pretty early so we might not get much sleep that night Smile

July 10, 2013, 08:58 PM
H_Toser
The blog has been updated with an image of the Psych The Musical promo card (as well as more information on Breygent Marketing's Comic Con offerings).

A Card Collector's Comic-Con

July 17, 2013, 07:33 PM
fuchaldream
Any news? Are we on target for an August release date?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
July 23, 2013, 06:57 PM
SHouseman
https://www.facebook.com/crypt...0093869003065&type=1

Chief Vick and Lassiter autographs have been added! Now we just need Juliet... They are also saying "Quarter 3" of 2013 but are close to determining a release date...

July 23, 2013, 07:10 PM
SHouseman
From Cryptozoice website:

Inserts: Autograph (1:24), Wardrobe (1:24), and Dual Wardrobe (1:96 packs).

Confirmed Signers: James Roday, Dulé Hill, Corbin Bernsen, Kirsten Nelsen, Timothy Omundson, Rachael Leigh Cook, Sage Brocklebank, Ally Sheedy, Robert Patrick, George Takei, and Jaleel White

Wardrobe Cards: There are 22 Wardrobe cards (M22 is exclusive to the binder) and 4 Dual Wardrobe cards.

Binder: The Psych Seasons 1 - 4 Binder comes with an exclusive Detective Juliet O'Hara Wardrobe card.

The site says "August 2013" also.

July 24, 2013, 12:15 AM
CordeliaChase_Fan
The autograph lineup for this is stellar so far: you have five main cast members, one recurring castmember, plus: the T-1000, a Brat Packer, Josie (of the Pussycats), Sulu and Steve Urkel. Smile

Val

July 25, 2013, 05:30 PM
SHouseman
There are scans of some of the single and dual wardrobe cards on Cryptozoic's site. You may have to click on the "more" button under the other card scans to bring them up.

http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad.../psych-trading-cards

If they get Juliet to sign, I'm gonna have to get a case. This is a great looking release!

August 07, 2013, 07:16 PM
fuchaldream
Status anyone?
August 07, 2013, 07:41 PM
SHouseman
September 4th is the official release date, still no word if Maggie Lawson has signed Frown

August 07, 2013, 08:55 PM
fuchaldream
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
September 4th is the official release date, still no word if Maggie Lawson has signed Frown

Thanks! I looked right at the page earlier and somehow missed the date. I mean, it's in BOLD print... Too many hours without sleep, I guess.
August 08, 2013, 01:14 PM
Chuck Bartowski
I don't know if they've posted A3 yet. Facebook doesn't have the auto number

Bernsen is A4. Roday and Hill and A1 and A2.