Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blakes 7
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Wright:
We will be releasing a limited 6 Card preview set in September, some exclusive sketch cards will be inserted at a rate of 1:10 packs.

Any News on this?

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Currently working on something else to be out in time for Memorabilia so preview sets likely to be December with main set Jan/Feb

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
The first Blakes 7 promo cards can be found in our "Loaded Packs" which we are hoping to get to dealers in time for Memorabilia at the end of November. There are 3 different promo cards to collect, each limited to just 500 and will also form a 3 panel puzzle on the reverse.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Will those packs be available to people in the US after the convention? I would really love to get my hands on those Blakes 7 promos.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Yes we will be offering a limited number to order via the website, I'll be posting more details very soon. Working on the preview packs soon.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I'll be releasing some updates on the set very soon, we've got a great list of signers so far but which autograph cards would you guys really like to see?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
oric

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
oric

I think Peter Tuddenham did the voices of Zen, Orac, and Slave. Unfortunately he's no longer with us but a facsimile auto could be a possibility.

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
A couple of the main actor played other characters.

Jan Chappell as Zelda
Steven Pacey As Deeta Tarrant
Glynis Barbar as Mutiod

Other I would like to see.

Colin Baker as Bayan
Carol Hawkins as Kerril
Brian Blessed as Vargas

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This will be a good card set to do, looking forward to this Smile

one of many sets I'd like to do, got the promo's Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We're looking to release this in 2 parts, the first covering series 1 & 2, the second covering series 3 & 4. We have a great list of signers so far and it's still growing! There will be some cool dual auto cards too and some main cast signed sketch cards.

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sittin9duck:
A couple of the main actor played other characters.

Jan Chappell as Zelda
Steven Pacey As Deeta Tarrant
Glynis Barbar as Mutiod

Other I would like to see.

Colin Baker as Bayan
Carol Hawkins as Kerril
Brian Blessed as Vargas

Well hopefully all the above will be signing! More news soon!!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I'd like promos, box of cards and a(?) Binder.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sorry I haven't been around for a while but things have been a bit hectic. Now for the interesting news!!

Blakes 7 Series will now be a boxed product covering Seasons 1 and 2 with a 63 card base set.
Signers include:

Paul Darrow (Kerr Avon)
Gareth Thomas (Roj Blake)
Sally Knyvette (Jenna Stannis)
Michael Keating (Vila)
Jan Chappell (Cally)
Glynis Barber (Mutoid)
Stephen Greif (Travis)
Jacqueline Pearce (Servalan)

And many others that we'll be announcing very soon.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
oric

I think Peter Tuddenham did the voices of Zen, Orac, and Slave. Unfortunately he's no longer with us but a facsimile auto could be a possibility.

please don't do a facsimile auto unless it is part of the base set. had enough of these "substituting" for real auto's with Strictly Ink

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
quote:
oric

please don't do a facsimile auto unless it is part of the base set. had enough of these "substituting" for real auto's with Strictly Ink

If we were to do a facsimile auto then it would be an additional bonus somewhere like a binder card. We have 16 signers just for the first set so plenty to collect!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow 16 Signers?????
That is very impressive Smile
Looking forward to this set Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Wow 16 Signers?????
That is very impressive Smile
Looking forward to this set Smile

KADRAN00157

Actually I think its 16 autograph cards, 2 of which are dual autos.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Will the price be similar to the price on The Avengers? I was hoping that the set would be premium packs since The Avengers was an expensive release, and I wanted to pick some of this up.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
Will the price be similar to the price on The Avengers? I was hoping that the set would be premium packs since The Avengers was an expensive release, and I wanted to pick some of this up.

Avengers was a more expensive product as we wanted to do something a bit different for the 50th anniversary with more hits per box

Incidentally this year is the 35th anniversary of Blakes 7 however will be a smaller boxed product and consequently a lot cheaper.