Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blakes 7
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by richnet:
was there a binder?

No, as far as I am aware UK manufacturers do not make binders for their products but this may change in the near future.
I beg to differ Wolfie. I think a B7 binder was planned and may still happen. However, sat behind me there are definitely several binders for other UK manufacturer products including Hammer Horror, Dr Who and 2000AD all by Strictly Ink which, essentially, has become Unstoppable Cards who make the current B7 release Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well I was only talking about current manufacturers and I did say this may change in the near future. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
CSI had binders, Topps did UK LOTR binders and Futura UK did a Red Dwarf binder

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
yeah but apart from all those there are no uk binders. Big Grin

except for Bettie Paige, DOH! Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
yeah but apart from all those there are no uk binders. Big Grin

except for Bettie Paige, DOH! Big Grin
...and not to forget (though I really do try, believe me Wink ) all the naff plastic binders that are released with the various Attax sets Smile

We're not getting at you Wolfie....honest Angel Big Grin Wink

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
its not unknown for uk to do binders. i still got a spare ufo binder ....lol

...if you can count them you haven't got enough.

Posts: 167 | Location: uk | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I have Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet Binder's as well. Both UK

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes whatever happened to darren.....? Smile

...if you can count them you haven't got enough.

Posts: 167 | Location: uk | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
It would be good to have even a plain 1" archival quality binder available in the UK. Something that would fit a single set nicely and not cost a fortune to ship in from over seas.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
I have recently been using the Q-Connect A4 16mm D-ring presentation binders. They are well made and pretty cheap (around £2).

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I have a "The Saint" binder. So add another UK Binder to the list.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Card numbers (from artists) and the artists who's cards have been released so far give or take the odd approval. I think Unstoppable will still waiting to get back some of the signed sketches like Jacqueline Pearce's if they were sent out at all with the auto card after the approval problems.

Francoi Chartier 4
Patrick Hamill less than 10
Bob Stevlic 10
Carolyn Edwards 10 (6 signed)
Nik 10
Chris Henderson 12 (4 colour)
Danielle Ellison 13
Matthew Parmenter 13
Jay Pangan 16 (12 signed)
Paul Cowan 16 (all signed)
Gavin Hunt 18 (some signed)
Angelina Benedetti 20
Richard Salvucci 20 (6 signed)
Robert Hack 20
Sean Pence 20 (10 for boxes + doing 10 more)
Wu Wei 20 (about half signed)
J(ay) 25
Andy Fry 30 (all signed)
David Day 30 (some signed)
Scott Houseman 30 (did 10 + 20 more)
Marcia Dye 40 (about 10 signed)
lee lightfoot 60
M Jason Reed 70 (did 50 with 18 signed + 20 more)

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Any details for the second set yet?

Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
Shipping for Series 2 is expected within a week. Confused

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:
Shipping for Series 2 is expected within a week. Confused

I rather doubt it Smile . There are a number of titles due to be released by Jason before this one, I believe at the moment he is trying to get Dead Divas ready for Memorabilia next weekend.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
It's just been announced on Facebook.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:
It's just been announced on Facebook.

I'm really surprised Eek . I have not heard of anyone, including Jason himself, offering this for sale so I don't see how it could possibly be shipping in a week Confused .

There is a post on Facebook of Jason working on packing the Dead Divas cards so I don't know who is sorting out the packing for Blakes 7.

Just had an e-mail this morning (Saturday 15th) confirming release is set for next week and will be for sale at the NEC.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
The autograph cards came back really quickly (even the triple auto) so we went everything to the printers who also seem to have collated and packed the set very quickly so we are equally surprised that its ready.

I'm going to try and get there Friday evening so get the product out to dealers.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post