Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Blakes 7
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted
Unstoppable Cards are pleased to announce that at long last there will be a Blakes 7 trading card set. More news soon!!!!

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fantastic announcement....fingers crossed for plenty of autograph cards, costume cards and sketch cards.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUST:
Fantastic announcement....fingers crossed for plenty of autograph cards, costume cards and sketch cards.

Yes we will have plenty of autograph cards, costume cards and of course there will be some great sketch cards.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome, one of my favorite shows ever.

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
W00T!!! Count me in!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
Best news this week.
Clap Clap Clap

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:
Best news this week.
Clap Clap Clap

Thought you'd like that one!! There will be a 9 card preview set with random sketch cards too.

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Great news, you have a rough idea when it will be released?

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
This will be late this year with preview packs available in the autumn

posted Hide Post
Loved Blakes 7 really looking forward to this set. Thankyou.

Posts: 120 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: June 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
GREAT NEWS Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We're all very excited about Blakes 7 at Unstoppable Cards, we might bring some sketchagraphs to this set too.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason Wright,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sounds like an interesting release. I might purchase some of this. Wink

Will you be producing binders for any of your future releases Jason?

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
It's really too bad that Blakes's 7 isn't available in the US on DVD. Most people don't know about it at all. I've seen part of one episode online, but my internet does not support streaming much of anything so that's not a viable option either.

Going to be a hard sell in the US. At least there are people here who know the TV Avengers.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
Great news!! A new uk set cant wait!

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
It's really too bad that Blakes's 7 isn't available in the US on DVD. Most people don't know about it at all. I've seen part of one episode online, but my internet does not support streaming much of anything so that's not a viable option either.

Going to be a hard sell in the US. At least there are people here who know the TV Avengers.

Ed

Have to disagree with you on people in the US not knowing about it. It has quite a following here in the US and I know several people who are already looking forward to this set.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Great news! I didn't plan on buying any other cards this year (although I have been thinking of getting a pack of Falling Skies), but I will certainly pick this up.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We will be releasing a limited 6 Card preview set in September, some exclusive sketch cards will be inserted at a rate of 1:10 packs.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just been talking to Jason/Barrie and they have been testing different cardstock for the sketches with some of the artists after some difficulties on the Avengers 5oth.

The artists had five different samples and emailed the results back and based on this a better quality cardstock will be used for Blakes 7 and Dead Divas.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Yes we will be using a better quality card stock on the Blakes 7 preview sets and the sketch blanks will be more artist friendly. Really looking forward to getting this set out there.