Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    So what card series will Cryptozoic still produce?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So what card series will Cryptozoic still produce?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
What tv show cards is Cryptozoic still going to produce?

Thanks!

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Can't really say what they will continue to produce, but they have just done Legends of Tomorrow, Rick & Morty and Supergirl. Outlander 3 is scheduled this year, along with Rick & Morty 2. The only other title I see mentioned from them is not a TV show, Bombshells II. I hope they can add more titles as well.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
We do know they're not going to do any more Flash or Arrow, sadly.

And since they squashed two seasons of Legends of Tomorrow into one set, I'd bet they're not doing any more of that either.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
I believe that there was once talk of an "Arrowverse" -type of set that combined all of those TV shows into one set.

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heroes For Hire:
I believe that there was once talk of an "Arrowverse" -type of set that combined all of those TV shows into one set.

That would be a good idea. It's pretty silly having the same signers in multiple sets and bothering to pretend they're distinct releases under different names. I've only bothered getting one of each person, regardless of which set it's in.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post