Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    HBO Spartacus trading cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HBO Spartacus trading cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
Lets hope these are the last 2 autos

Peter Mensah Doctore
Craig Parker Claudius Glaber

It won't be Peter Mensah -- on the Rittenhouse board, Steve said he turned them down. I think there is a good chance for Craig though; he did sign for Lord of the Rings, afterall.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:
quote:
Originally posted by glim:
I read that most boxes should have at least 1 master set of autographs per box, possibly 2. But if you don't get one of each autograph, you cannot complain! Big Grin

you cant get 2 mastersets since the base set is 26 cards and you will only get 30 base cards in a box

Master sets of autographs is what I was referring to.

Hoping for the last 2 autos to be:
Brooke Harmon ... Licinia
Brooke Williams ... Aurelia

Posts: 275 | Location: California | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if there will be a binder?

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
one whas not planned
but that might change
we will see

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Tweet from Lesley-Ann Brandt: http://yfrog.com/h0azgtcj
Thumb Up

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Odd that the card says...Spartacus Gods of the Arena..is that not from the prequel? Did she sign cards for Blood and Sand or are they mixing the series?

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sharp looking card! Wonder what the front looks like.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
Odd that the card says...Spartacus Gods of the Arena..is that not from the prequel? Did she sign cards for Blood and Sand or are they mixing the series?

I could be RA is already working on the next set too. Steve is well known for getting people to sign well in advance if he gets the opportunity to get them to sign.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Erin Cummings signing Sura cards:
http://plixi.com/p/74994080
Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Whoa, it says she's signing 2000 of them. Either that's a typo, or a lot of people will get getting packs with cards signed by Erin Cummings! Smile

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
Whoa, it says she's signing 2000 of them. Either that's a typo, or a lot of people will get getting packs with cards signed by Erin Cummings! Smile

There will only be 6000 signed cards. If she is doing 1/3rd of them I will be ticked. I could open my box and have 1 full set and 18 duplicate Erin Cummings auto cards. I hope that is a typo, but Steve said there would be over 200 cards of everyone and even if the other 11 signers averaged around 360 each then the numbers could work. I don't think she is in Gods of the Arena so she wouldn't be signing cards for both sets, as it appears Brandt is from the image on the front of the card she was signing. I would guess there will be less than 250 of Andy Whitfield & maybe even Lucy Lawless. Very few will get duplicates of them in one box. I would be pretty upset to get 2 of the same autograph in a $50 pack so hopefully this info isn't accurate.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:

let's hope her bed isn't a king sizeWink

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i pray that is a typo or an exaggeration if i end up 10+ of the same auto i will not be to happy and there is a good chance i will be adding to my do not buy from list

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It says you can purchase them here (and links to the twitter page of Spartacus) so I'm guessing they will be selling some single autographs..

And YES she is in God of the Arena so she might be signing for that set also..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
It says you can purchase them here (and links to the twitter page of Spartacus) so I'm guessing they will be selling some single autographs..

She isn't listed as being in it according to imdb and hasn't been in the 1st 3 episodes unless she was in the flashback at the start of episode 1, which I don't think would count anyway. Am I missing something?

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall1:
quote:

She isn't listed as being in it according to imdb and hasn't been in the 1st 3 episodes unless she was in the flashback at the start of episode 1, which I don't think would count anyway. Am I missing something?

I think that Andy will appear in last episode of GOTA, so maybe Erin as well, but I'm not sure

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
Well, there are at least 25 loose ones laying on Cummins bed in the photo and what appears to be at least ten additional wrapped packs beside them. Time will tell......

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I could have sworn that was her in the last episode as one of the two "untouched" slaves..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
quote:
I could have sworn that was her in the last episode as one of the two "untouched" slaves..

She was not of there at that point in the show. she was spartacus' wife and they were still at home during this phase of the show, and had yet to arrive at the house. YET, she could of been playing a different character, but I don't think it was her

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
can't wait to see how much making a master set will be
this may be the first time i attempt one

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post