Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    TRISTAR Presents New IMPACT WRESTLING "Reflexxions" Trading Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TRISTAR Presents New IMPACT WRESTLING "Reflexxions" Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
quote:
TRISTAR, the nation’s premier producer of sports collectibles and memorabilia, released its all-new, exclusive-licensed IMPACT WRESTLING trading cards product, titled REFLEXXIONS. The new set of 99 high-gloss, base cards features IMPACT WRESTLING superstars, with parallel editions of each card featuring serial numbering. What else can IMPACT WRESTLING fans and collectors look forward to in REFLEXXIONS?

Highlights include:
The first-ever TNA IMPACT WRESTLING Event-Used Ring Mat Autograph Cards, numbered to 50 or less. These special cards, including an authentic piece of a ring mat used during an IMPACT WRESTLING event signed by an IMPACT WRESTLING superstar, are extremely limited and signed by stars including Sting, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Rob Van Dam, Gail Kim, Velvet Sky and many more.
Premium REFLEXXIONS Foil Cards, numbered to 40 or less. A very limited quantity of these special cards, numbered R1-R50, were printed. Included are replicas of ten, very special Jeff Hardy Original Art Cards that he drew exclusively for REFLEXXIONS. Look for special redemption cards to receive the ORIGINALS of the special Hardy Art cards.

IMPACT WRESTLING Autograph Cards with hand-signed signatures from 50+ different IMPACT WRESTLING stars, including the first-ever TNA cards featuring Eric Bischoff’s autograph. A Premium REFLEXXIONS Foil Multi-Autograph Card – featuring two, three, four or six different stars’ autographs on each card – is guaranteed in each hobby box.
Authentic Action Memorabilia Cards feature a swatch of clothing worn by a star in an IMPACT WRESTLING event, with many of the cards featuring not only the event-worn clothing swatch but a hand-signed autograph, too! Look for dual, triple and quad memorabilia cards. Authentic Action Memorabilia Cards feature Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Sting, Jeff Hardy, James Storm, Bobby Roode and many more.

Special card subsets include:
o “Ultimate Sunday” – IMPACT WRESTLING stars talk about the big football game and whether they watch it for the football action or the commercials.
o “Be My Valentine” – IMPACT WRESTLING Knockouts know what they like on Valentine’s Day. These special cards feature your favorites talking about the heart-filled day.
o “Fast Traxx” – What do your favorite IMPACT WRESTLING superstars drive? What are their dream cars?
o “Lending A Hand” – Outside the ring, IMPACT WRESTLING superstars are active in working with and assisting many charitable causes. Find out more in this special subset.
o “Steiner’s World” – Longtime professional wrestler Scott Steiner gives his take and gives you an inside look at some of your favorite
IMPACT WRESTLING stars.

TRISTAR vice president Mandy Fuerst said the company has received extremely positive feedback about REFLEXXIONS.
“We are excited to unveil this brand-new IMPACT WRESTLING trading card product (REFLEXXIONS) with new, innovative card designs and special features,” Fuerst said. “IMPACT WRESTLING trading cards are a great way for fans to collect their favorite stars, and collectors out there recognize the value of these cards with all of the hand-signed autographs, short prints and serially-numbered parallels and event-used memorabilia cards.”

Sounds like a HUGE set to complete.

OK, I'm not a wrestling fan, but are those odd subsets? Who cares what wrestlers do on Superbowl Sunday? Just looks like they couldn't find enough content in the ring and had to venture into some strange territory. But, if you're a wrestling fan are these interesting subsets to you?

But it does sound like a challenge to collect.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5080 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Im my experience, TNA is the DC of wrestling cards...they just don't sell. I will take a pass on this one.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by igman7:
Im my experience, TNA is the DC of wrestling cards...they just don't sell. I will take a pass on this one.

Which is a shame because when you take their stars and what tristar puts in these boxes vs what topps does with wwe, the "quality" is way better but for some reason it drops quicker in value.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
quote:
OK, I'm not a wrestling fan, but are those odd subsets? Who cares what wrestlers do on Superbowl Sunday? Just looks like they couldn't find enough content in the ring and had to venture into some strange territory. But, if you're a wrestling fan are these interesting subsets to you?

I learned a long time ago not to question TNA's decisions. This is the company that thinks Eric Young is a star.

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post