Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic - Alphas Season 1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic - Alphas Season 1
 Login/Join

posted
Here's the first info I have seen thus far. I am excited about this one!

http://www.cardboardconnection...ason-1-trading-cards

Posts: 40 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: April 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I just watched season 1 on Netflix a couple of weeks ago. It was entertaining and had good actors/characters. I look forward to the set!

One of the main characters, Gary, is autistic, and the actor portrays it genuinely. Both of my boys have Asperger's (on the autism spectrum) and it's nice to see it portrayed in a real world way and not just like "Rain Man".

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of piper_rulez
posted Hide Post
I just recently watched the show on Netflix and loved it. I can't wait for the second season to pop up. Gary is by far my favorite character. I loved him when he was on Bones as well.

I look forward to see how Cryptozoic produces this set. Smile

Posts: 1112 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just seen the season 2 finale which basically leaves everything on a cliffhanger with nothing resolved Roll Eyes .

It had better get picked up for a third season or I am not going to be happy with the Sci-fi channel.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post