Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr who Topps
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Cut autos of William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton and Elizabeth Sladen or Mary Tamm, maybe.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
Cut autos of William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton and Elizabeth Sladen or Mary Tamm, maybe.

Or even Roger Delgado or Anthony Ainley.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A few new autograph images have been revealed and added to my post on the previous page.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:

Excellent! I've never actually been fussed with Dr Who itself, but I enjoyed Torchwood, and I may well try and pick these three up! Smile

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was not aware that the Gwen Cooper and Ianto Jones characters ever appeared in Doctor Who Confused . I know Eve Myles appeared in a Christopher Eccleston episode as a different character but that's all I can think of.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I was not aware that the Gwen Cooper and Ianto Jones characters ever appeared in Doctor Who Confused . I know Eve Myles appeared in a Christopher Eccleston episode as a different character but that's all I can think of.
They were in the David Tennant story where Davros and the Daleks 'stole' the Earth along with just about every other recent assistant. Not to mention Sarah Jane Smith and K-9. It also featured the aborted regeneration which still counted in the final Matt Smith story.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see that the Dual Autograph card of David tenant and Noel Clarke has signatures whereas the rest are blank.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
They were in the David Tennant story where Davros and the Daleks 'stole' the Earth along with just about every other recent assistant. Not to mention Sarah Jane Smith and K-9. It also featured the aborted regeneration which still counted in the final Matt Smith story.

I bow to your superior Timelord knowledge Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:
I see that the Dual Autograph card of David tenant and Noel Clarke has signatures whereas the rest are blank.

regards

John

For some reason they've shown the mock-up only for that one. I'm getting a little nervous that the Karen Gillan and Billie Piper mock-ups may never come to fruition. This same Brand Manager from Topps just recently reached out to Karen Gillan via twitter to ask her to sign. That doesn't instill much confidence in me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed though.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Logan

Personally I would like a triple auto card from the Paternoster Gang.

regards

John

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I saw a twitter post earlier today that reads:

"There are a few reasons the Topps Doctor Who brand manager is at #RICC2015 - I'll share why soon."

Now that's the Rhode Island Comic Con he's referring to. And from what I've seen of the guest list there are only two Doctor Who stars there: Karen Gillan and Alex Kingston. Fingers crossed. Angel

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Clap Bouncey

Now, hopefully Karen will be announced next.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The David Tennant autographed costume card was shown again on twitter today and is being described as "super rare". There are 4 different regular costume cards:

and my favorite one Luv You ...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
think I may need to get some of these cards
like lets say that Sally Sparrow costume

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Two more new signers today: Sarah Parish as The Empress of Racnoss and Gabriel Woolf as The Voice of The Beast. Scans are on the previous page. More signers to be announced tomorrow.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Still debating if I should buy any boxes or not. I mainly want a base set and a Sally Sparrow costume card. I want some of the autographs, but since my primary autograph collection focus is DW, I have a lot of these people already so I would be ok picking a choosing a few on eBay (Jenny and Vastra will be mine!)... Decisions, decisions...

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Carole Ann Ford just announced...

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Eighth Doctor, Paul McGann just announced...

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So that makes 4 of the 5 Doctors they got to sign have been announced -- Colin Baker, Tennant, Davison, and McGann. They are announcing the final one next week. Who will it be? I'm partial to the new series so I'm hoping it's Matt Smith (it would make sense since he was all over their autograph mock-ups).

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If these autographs weren't stickers i could quite like these.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post