Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr who Topps
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
It's a nice card to be sure. I would take any Tennant autograph card, the numbering is not important enough to me to pay the premiums sellers seem to expect for those stamped lower ranges. I am more into the signature than the card.

I agree with you Hammer, sticker signatures cheapen the whole notion of limited cards, especially when they don't even bother to make a different card. However that boat has sailed for TOPPS products because collectors have accepted the idea that it is better to have something in a way they don't want, than have nothing.

We get forced into a lot of things like that in many different areas these days. Some call it progress, unless you happen to feel the previous way was better. Then you are old fashioned.

At least there are still card manufacturers who are making on-card autographs, so it ain't dead yet. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What do the backs of the 3 DVD cards look like ? Do you have scans ?

quote:
Originally posted by Kryten67:
A Few Exclusives have Popped up.....maybe Gold Foil

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
these Photos Came from Topps Via Twitter....... I haven't seen them myself.

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wonder where these DVDs with the cards will show up ? Looks like the Complete First Season Blue Ray was released in mid-June

I have noticed that all of my local Targets rarely carry Dr. Who DVDs. Guess they don't sell very well

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
They appear to be out NOW.....

this just popped up on my Facebook

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
TOGETHER AT LAST!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many cards there are total in this DVD set then. Does each DVD season have 3 different companion/Doctor cards relating to that season?

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Those 1/1 autos are super cool Kryten and I would definitely keep them if I were you - especially since they make a nice little related set. I'd say put them in a drawer and forget about them but I can already see what you intend to do. Wink

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Those 1/1 autos are super cool Kryten and I would definitely keep them if I were you - especially since they make a nice little related set. I'd say put them in a drawer and forget about them but I can already see what you intend to do. Wink

I gotta keep this Card Thing going......

too many cards don't turn a profit these Days...

Even This Set has Cooled down......
as for the Lazy Foil Stamp Argument.....

This is " 1/25" Not Stamped w/ a Number & No One is Complaining about it... Imagine the Price if it were Stamped 1/1!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

No One is Complaining about it...

I'll complain about it then, call that a signature? What a joke.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:

No One is Complaining about it...

I'll complain about it then, call that a signature? What a joke.

But it would be much more valuable if it was a 1/1 joke. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
My Number 1 Doctor Who Autographs

David Tennant & Georgia Moffat Gold Autograph 1/1 Cards, Derek Jacobi Red Autograph #1/10, John Barrowman and Osgood Purple Autograph #1/25

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Add

2016 DOCTOR WHO TIMELESS Paul McGann as the Doctor RED AUTOGRAPH 01/10 to my growing #1 Collection.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post

Some oversized Dr Who Topps card sets, limited to 200, have been made for SDCC.

http://www.topps.com/blog/topp...san-diego-comic-con/

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I would have liked some of those

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen the First Season DVD with the Topps cards in them ? I have not

I finally saw the Fifth Season DVD with the cards. That's it

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I spoke to Topps and they told me that so far there are just these 2 DVDs with the cards in them, but there will soon be cards in the Fifth Season Part 2 DVD, and probably more in 2017

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
I snagged The Peter Davidson Gold 1/1 Autograph Card

Gonna Add it to The Family.......

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats a great little set right there.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Thats a great little set right there.