Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Dr who Topps

This topic can be found at:
http://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/2897096576

December 06, 2016, 06:48 PM
Kryten67
Dr who Topps
I asked the Darth when we might get to see the Designs for the Base & the Autos..... here's his response.....



____________________
Today is a Good Day to Buy!
January 28, 2017, 02:36 PM
piperh33
Oh my God !! Red Face Red Face

I can't believe it !

I bought a box "Doctor Who Timeless" and I found 1 Medaillon GOLD #/5 and 1 autograph card Purple ##/25

It's not about characters that interest me, but I think it's a nice stroke of luck, isn't it ?

What do you think ? Did it happen to anyone else ?

____________________
Sandra, French collector fan !!
January 28, 2017, 03:49 PM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by piperh33:
Oh my God !! Red Face Red Face

I can't believe it !

I bought a box "Doctor Who Timeless" and I found 1 Medaillon GOLD #/5 and 1 autograph card Purple ##/25

It's not about characters that interest me, but I think it's a nice stroke of luck, isn't it ?

What do you think ? Did it happen to anyone else ?


Congrats to you on your finds, who was your autograph?

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
January 28, 2017, 07:44 PM
piperh33
Thank you Wolfie. Smile

The autograph is from Deborah Watling (n° 01/25, for more ! Big Grin )
And the Medaillon Gold is Peri Brown, n°2/5.

____________________
Sandra, French collector fan !!
January 29, 2017, 05:27 AM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by piperh33:
Thank you Wolfie. Smile

The autograph is from Deborah Watling (n° 01/25, for more ! Big Grin )
And the Medaillon Gold is Peri Brown, n°2/5.


ooh very nice. Clap

____________________
Come, it is time for you to keep your appointment with The Wicker Man.
January 29, 2017, 12:07 PM
barobehere
quote:
Originally posted by piperh33:
Thank you Wolfie. Smile

The autograph is from Deborah Watling (n° 01/25, for more ! Big Grin )
And the Medaillon Gold is Peri Brown, n°2/5.

Nice! Cool pulls!
January 29, 2017, 08:13 PM
Deena
quote:
Originally posted by piperh33:
Oh my God !! Red Face Red Face

I can't believe it !

I bought a box "Doctor Who Timeless" and I found 1 Medaillon GOLD #/5 and 1 autograph card Purple ##/25

It's not about characters that interest me, but I think it's a nice stroke of luck, isn't it ?

What do you think ? Did it happen to anyone else ?


Congratulations on the wonderful pulls! I am so very happy for you!!
January 30, 2017, 03:35 PM
David R
I recently found the 3 different packs of Topps Dr. Who cards from the 2016 Blue Rays / DVDs. Never saw them in stores, but they showed up on the auction sites a few weeks ago. Smile
February 02, 2017, 12:55 PM
steve j
My felicity Jones auto from Rogue One arrived today, and was surprised to find it was an on card autograph and not a stickered one!
February 02, 2017, 06:27 PM
WOMBLE
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
My felicity Jones auto from Rogue One arrived today, and was surprised to find it was an on card autograph and not a stickered one!

Don't worry, Topps probably got her to sign some stickers for her Doctor Who card. Wink
February 06, 2017, 02:42 PM
piperh33
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:

Nice! Cool pulls!


Thank you Barobehere. Smile


quote:
Originally posted by Deena:

Congratulations on the wonderful pulls! I am so very happy for you!!


Oh, thank you so much, Deena. That's very kind of you. Wave

____________________
Sandra, French collector fan !!