Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    All New Vampirella Series Coming Feb/March
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All New Vampirella Series Coming Feb/March
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I love those Laura Inglis ones but they are all very good.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Don't see where it says if this series will have the same format as the last one. Will it be a full set and one sketch card in a small box?

As for the sketches sampled, of course some very nice ones, but almost exclusively Vampy vogueing. I hope we see other characters or more detailed scenes as in the first series. Its not that a don't like the classic poses, but it gets old without variety.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is Vampi art Smile Smokin'

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Don't see where it says if this series will have the same format as the last one. Will it be a full set and one sketch card in a small box?

Not sure Tom's told anybody yet. I'm assuming it's the same though, it worked well with a base set, some chase, a sketch card, and either a sketch or autograph.

quote:
As for the sketches sampled, of course some very nice ones, but almost exclusively Vampy vogueing. I hope we see other characters or more detailed scenes as in the first series. Its not that a don't like the classic poses, but it gets old without variety.

Actually, the customers might argue this point.

Sketches that are not Vampirella don't sell nearly as well as ones that are. Just saying... I guess some things never get old. Razz

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Mark Bloodworth Vampirella Sketch Cards

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
This series will be like the last series

A 72 card set in each box
9 different chase cards (3 different chase sets to collect 27 total cards)
2 sketch or 1 sketch & autograph or line art cards per box

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

For the most part my sketch cards were just of Vampirella as I figured that's what most people would want and I didn't feel I know about the character (or have the $$ to buy the comics and find out) to do any detailed scenes.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
quote:

For the most part my sketch cards were just of Vampirella as I figured that's what most people would want and I didn't feel I know about the character (or have the $$ to buy the comics and find out) to do any detailed scenes.

Yes, on second thought you and Ed are right, people who buy Vampirella want a Vampirella sketch. Wink

I guess its just my oddball contrary view. I'm always looking for something different. Smile

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Dan Gorman Vampirella Sketch Cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tim Shay Vampirella Sketch Cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Denae Frazier Vampirella Sketch Cards

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I hope I pull at least one of these nice cards that have been previewed.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
New One This Has Not Been Handed Out

I will look after that one for you Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Stacey Girdley Vampirella Sketch Cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Alexander Buechel Vampirella Sketch Cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Adam Cleveland Vampirella Sketch Cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Veronica O'Connell Vampirella Sketch Cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Jason Davies Vampirella Sketch Cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Gary Kezele Vampirella Sketch Cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Rodney Fyke Vampirella Sketch Cards