Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Another Marvel Licensor: Panini
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Marvel Licensor: Panini
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
Panini is making a "Ultimate Spiderman" sticker set. Which means there are now 3 players in the Marvel collectibles game.

These should be great for kids as the pack SRP at $1 and the Albums at $2. Great way to get kids started collecting.

quote:
2014 Ultimate Spiderman – Sticker & Album Collection provides collectors with an opportunity to put together a (168)* Sticker Set (*includes 40 Glitter Stickers); a (32) Page Collector Album (which includes a Free Poster!) is also available.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
Sticker Collection includes:
* (168) Total Stickers
* (40) Glitter Stickers

Sticker Packet contains:
* (7) Stickers
* $1.00 SRP

Album Info:
* (32) Pages
* (1) Free Poster included
* $2.00 SRP

Manufacturer: PANINI AMERICA INC
Release Date: 09/12/2014
Preorder Date: 08/06/2014

I'm sure you'll be able to find these at Target, maybe Wal-Mart and probably from Friendly Dealers™ as well.

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Haven't they been doing stickers for a while though? I recall an Avengers cartoon set last year. I don't think it moves into the card realm though, just stickers.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
not coming to the uk by the looks of it. Most my customers won't touch panini due to the uncollectability of most of their stuff.

...if you can count them you haven't got enough.

Posts: 167 | Location: uk | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post