Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Marketing Comic Panel Cards Contests!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Marketing Comic Panel Cards Contests!
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
We've got two contests going to give away Breygent Marketing Comic Panel Cards:

1) On our blog, you can enter to win a Deadworld comic panel card.

2) On the Non-Sport Update Facebook page, you can enter to win a Vampirella comic panel card.

Both contests run now through Midnight this Friday (8/3). Enter them both! Good luck. And a big thanks to Breygent Marketing for the contest prizes.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
A big thank you to Tom for running the contests and to NSU for hosting them, much appreciated. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's great! Thanks to Tom for running all these contests, I believe there were 2 earlier in the month on Asylum's Facebook page.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
very cool!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks or the contests. From facebook: "We'll enter all those who are the first to name a character or ability" There are a number of repeat entries. Just a heads up.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lag30240:
Thanks or the contests. From facebook: "We'll enter all those who are the first to name a character or ability" There are a number of repeat entries. Just a heads up.

Everyone who posts will have a shot. Those who are first to name a valid character or ability will get two entries.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great contests.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately I've had to join F***book so that I don't miss the fantastic competitions that only appear there.

Who can miss the opportunity to win some of the great work from Breygent's sets.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Many thanks Clap

Posts: 12156 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
Unfortunately I've had to join F***book so that I don't miss the fantastic competitions that only appear there.

Who can miss the opportunity to win some of the great work from Breygent's sets.
You and me both Frown I finally caved in and signed up so I could take part in a competition run Elaine and Tony Perna. It does help that entering competitions generally is one of my main hobbies Big Grin

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Haljordanfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:

With exception to a billion dollar giveaway, I'll never join that pointless site.

Posts: 575 | Location: USA | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Haljordanfan:

With exception to a billion dollar giveaway, I'll never join that pointless site.

As you are aware you can enter the competition so the site is no longer pointless. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Happy to announce the winners of the two contests. Both also happen to be Card Talk members.

Facebook Contest - The winner of the Vampirella Z-card is Joe Shugart of Philadelphia, PA.

NSU Blog Contest - The winner of the Deadworld Z-Card is Jerry Young of San Diego, CA.

Congrats to Joe and Jerry and a big thank you to Breygent Marketing for the prizes.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Clap

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by Haljordanfan:

As you are aware you can enter the competition so the site is no longer pointless. Smile

That was the only way I would have ever joined.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to Tom for the great prizes.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners. Clap

Thanks Tom for doing the prizes. Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
grats to the winners! Thank you Tom for offering such cool prizes!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Happy to announce the winners of the two contests. Both also happen to be Card Talk members.

Facebook Contest - The winner of the Vampirella Z-card is Joe Shugart of Philadelphia, PA.

NSU Blog Contest - The winner of the Deadworld Z-Card is Jerry Young of San Diego, CA.

Congrats to Joe and Jerry and a big thank you to Breygent Marketing for the prizes.

I received my card the other day and love it. A big thank you to Breygent Marketing for the contest and the prize. My Irish luck comes through again! Thumb Up

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post