Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HIGHLANDER
 Login/Join

Picture of MARKPERRY2000
posted
Do anyone have info on why the HIGHLANDER:20th ANNIVERSARY card set was cancelled back in 2005? Are there any back issue on the subject? Does anyone have a clue what happened? I would appreciate any info. Thanks.

Posts: 43 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: November 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KAZ
posted Hide Post
No but i Think it's a copywright/royalties issue.

Posts: 176 | Location: lyon, FRANCE | Registered: December 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I don't know what happened.

Strictly Ink - issued a couple of promos and Dynamic Forces also advertised it for a while, but nothing was forthcoming from either company. Perhaps if Justin (unstoppable) is around he can let us know what happened (from Barrie)

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MARKPERRY2000
posted Hide Post
I have the promo cards and even placed an order for a couple boxes. Then suddenly it was no "longer available". I never received a cancellation notice or a note. my credit card just showed a refund. I was soooo looking forward to this set. I wonder if any base cards were produced.

Posts: 43 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: November 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, I wasn't with Strictly Ink but I think it was all down to various copyright, one company had some rights and another was involved etc etc

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post