Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Attention Dealers/Retailers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Attention Dealers/Retailers
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted
Hi,

Just a heads-up that we have now started adding new accounts for non sport distribution for Cryptozoic products.

If you are a licensed reseller please feel free to contact Kurt and he will work with you to open an account. His e-mail is: kurt.nelson@cryptozoic.com

Thanks.

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And I'm guessing you won't need a bricks and mortar shop to register either Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Thumb Up

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
Bumping this back up in case any dealers missed it.

If you are a licensed reseller please feel free to contact Kurt and he will work with you to open an account.

His e-mail is: kurt.nelson@cryptozoic.com

Thanks.

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of richscards
posted Hide Post
Thanks Scott, I did miss it, and just emailed Kurt.

Looking forward to the fall lineup.

Rich

Posts: 178 | Location: SF Bay Area, USA | Registered: August 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Hi Scott, is this offer open to retailers outside of the USA ? Thanks for letting us know.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KAZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Hi Scott, is this offer open to retailers outside of the USA ? Thanks for letting us know.

Yep i'm interested too...

Posts: 176 | Location: lyon, FRANCE | Registered: December 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
For international availability depends on the license. (WB is North America, most everything else is global)

The way it works is we ship to your freight forwarder and you take it from there.

I hope that helps.

Best,

Scott