Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Marvel Game from UD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Marvel Game from UD
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
Title says it all. Not excited about it at all. Not many are, even gamers.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Lost interest when I knew the company involved.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I've heard about this awhile ago, but figured it wasn't even worth mentioning. One, from all the negativity about the manufacturer here. Two, it doesn't seem to me to be card related at all.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I lost all interest when it was some type of coin or chip game instead of cards.

I'm also rather miffed that UD chose to have Toys R Us as the exclusive retailer for the first month of distribution. Hobby stores have a hard enough time without letting a chain store have a month head start.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5081 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post