Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Halle Berry to sign for JB 50th 2?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Halle Berry to sign for JB 50th 2?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted
Halle Berry is listed as an autographer for the forthcoming James Bond set according to Diamond Previews website...cool if true (and also finally if true...)

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
HURRAY! Clap Bouncey Dance

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
They didn't have a mock-up or anything but they list her with Roger Moore, Daniel Craig and Sean Bean, so who knows? Hope it is true for the Bond collectors out there Smile

V

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just copied this from the Rittenhouse website.

"James Bond 50th Anniversary Series 2 Box of Cards (24 Packs) Factory-sealed box of James Bond 50th Anniversary (Series 2) Trading Cards. Each box contains 3 autograph cards. The even-numbered base cards complete the set started in Series 1 and will feature an amazing gold foil embossed stamping. Randomly inserted bonus cards include an incredible 108-card "From Russia With Love" Throwback-style set which retells the entire story of the movie in never-before-seen detail, with many never-before published photos (1 card per pack); as well as Gold Plaque cards, Gold Gallery cards, Shadowbox cards of Daniel Craig, Tim Dalton and Pierce Brosnan, all-new SKYFALL Movie Preview cards, and more! Autograph card signers include Daniel Craig, Halle Berry John Rhys-Davies, Richard Kiel, Roger Moore, and many more -- at least 50 different autograph signers in all. This is the must-have set for any and all fans of 007!!!"

so Halle Berry is likely to be a signer. There is also another album with a bonus card.

Posts: 2119 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
john where did you pull that from off rittenhouses site cant seem to find it. as fas as halle berry goes after issues steve has had with other actors not signing before after he announced them he has stated he wont announce them till he has them in hand, so I would say its a lock.

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
from diamond comics site

Fifty years ago Sean Connery picked up his gun and entered cinematic history as James Bond in Dr. No, the first of EON Productions' films based on Ian Fleming's Cold War spy thrillers. Rittenhouse Archives' James Bond 50th-Anniversary Trading Cards draws upon the history of the films for a 99-card base set, plus a 99-card parallel set, a 108-card From Russia With Love throwback card set, 11 commemorative gold foil plaque cards, 18 James Bond 007 Gold Gallery cards, 9 SkyFall preview cards, and 3 shadowbox cards. Autograph signers include Daniel Craig, Roger Moore, Halle Berry, Sean Bean, and dozens more. Collectors will want to store these cards in the official Collector's Album, custom-designed to store the entire collection plus a bonus promo card. 5 cards per pack, 24 packs per box

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardinalfan13:
john where did you pull that from off rittenhouses site cant seem to find it. as fas as halle berry goes after issues steve has had with other actors not signing before after he announced them he has stated he wont announce them till he has them in hand, so I would say its a lock.

I am not too sure. I was looking for the promo list which seems to have disappeared and somehow I found a list stuff for the second half of the James Bond 50th anniversary cards. It included pricing for the base sets, albums, boxes of albums etc as well as link to find out more which when I followed it I came across what I copied. I have tried replicating my moves but with no luck. I can only assume that I managed to momentarily to come across information that is not ready for public consumption and the link has been properly sealed.

All I can warrant is that I was on the Rittenhouse site and I had not signed in.

Posts: 2119 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
A Halle Berry auto would be a huge pull! Hopefully it happen.

Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
All I can say is that in the circle of autograph collectors (hounds) Halle Berry is always one of their top three worst celebrities. She NEVER signs anything and what ever autographs you do see are ALL fakes.

If she's signing Bond cards it would be a small miracle. Wink

But the missing Bond Woman I'd rather see . . .
Diana Rigg. Dream on. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Raven,

Posts: 10391 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:

But the missing Bond Woman I'd rather see . . .
Diana Rigg. Dream on. Big Grin

Well she has just signed for The Avengers and she said she would never do that so there is hope.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Diamond Previews has the listing.

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Its been confirmed
she did sign

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:

Its been confirmed
she did sign

Now you see i'm excited by this but my excitement will be totally crushed when i find out how much the card will cost. Frown

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
That'll be a $50 card for sure!

And I guarantee I'll never pull one, even though I'm planning on buying a case.

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:

If you see one for $50 I would snap it up ASAP Smile .My own guess at the likely opening price is $250 and that may be low depending on whether it's EL or VL.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who knows...it could even be the six case incentive.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
Awesome job Rittenhouse!!! Well hopefully she signed in all 3 styles so we get multiple chances. And I think it's a $500 easy. So I'm also in the boat of if I don't pull one, it ain't gonna happen.

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:

I think you missed at least a zero there. Berry bailed on the X-Men and Catwoman cards and does not sign personal requests. IF RA got her to do Bond autographs, look for prices close to the Craig and Brosnan cards.

I say IF only because I believe these annoucements when I see it and know some more facts, like about how many signed, pack or incentive, and finally what the signature looks like. IF RA got her to do as many as the other two and pack inserted, then they did a good job of it.

Posts: 10391 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
As much as I don't like Berry as an actress or her character in Die Another Day, you've got to hand it to Rittenhouse, getting her on board is quite a coup. Just need Rigg now....

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too be honest, a Halle Berry auto doesn't really excite me, I think she is a bit over-rated, although she is probably the only actress who ever won an oscar who then went onto play a Bond Girl.

Now if they could get Carole Bouquet to sign...

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post