Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New UK Star Wars cards
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New UK Star Wars cards
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
There's not many places stock the tins now tbh. It's worse when you order direct from Topps and don't get the amount you ordered.

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Purchased the 3 tins from topps, though that sorts out the 3 limited cards was I wrong I got the same limited in each different design tin, I cannot flatten the tins so that more space I do not have ( ask the wife) tins are silly shapes so cards do not really fit in them

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wuher:
Purchased the 3 tins from topps, though that sorts out the 3 limited cards was I wrong I got the same limited in each different design tin,

That cannot be right, you need to contact them. The whole point of having diffrent tins was that each would have it's own card to match the tin.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
No way of knowing which limited ed in which tin -it’s random -know someone who got 6 tins all with the same limited ed!!!

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well that's pathetic and disgusting from Topps. Twak

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, put in a order which came back short one BB-8 tin and two multi packs. Got in touch to complain and this morning received TWO BB-8 tin! So now I have FOUR Poe Cameron limited cards and three plus a double on the patch cards. Complete nonsense and I'm still short items from my order!
Slow hand clap, Topps!

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Purchased the 3 tins from topps, though that sorts out the 3 limited cards was I wrong I got the same limited in each different design tin,

That cannot be right, you need to contact them. The whole point of having diffrent tins was that each would have it's own card to match the tin.

Wolfie, they inserting the limited cards differently now.

For the Multi-pack (from the web-site):
Three to find, insertion ratio Bronze Finn 50%, Silver BB-8 31.25%, Gold Chewbacca 18.75%.

Wuher, I hope you got three different Patch cards.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh and contacted Topps on the Limited duplication from the two tins I did get........drums fingers.......still waiting on any kind of reply.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:

Three to find, insertion ratio Bronze Finn 50%, Silver BB-8 31.25%, Gold Chewbacca 18.75%.

Ah thanks, i did not know that. I still think it is a bad way to go though.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's the multi packs, that's normal for them. We're talking about the tins which normally have corresponding Ltd cards to each tin design. This is the first time, in my memory, that it has been random insertion.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes I got 3 different patch cards

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If like me you still need cards to complete your set i think you can get them from Topps as from this Monday. Smile

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Topps have now added the cards to the website for you to complete your collection however you are limited to how many cards you may order.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
...The Topps collector tins look ok since you are meant to get 47 cards in them, inc a Patch & Limited card.

Has anyone actually seen these in shops? I notice they sold out very quickly at topps.com, also single packs and boxes are also sold out at topps.com (at the moment) which is unusual.

These tins seem to be back in stock at Topps site.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

These tins seem to be back in stock at Topps site.

Yeah not so long ago they were selling out in seconds, now they are just sitting there

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Topps have added their second set cards to the 'complete your collection' web page. Restrictions to how many you can order still apply though, still it's useful if you are after a sticker or two.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Topps have added their second set cards to the 'complete your collection' web page. Restrictions to how many you can order still apply though, still it's useful if you are after a sticker or two.

cheap too, only 40p for a sticker card. Wish they would hurry up and get rid of the restrictions, i still need a few.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

cheap too, only 40p for a sticker card. Wish they would hurry up and get rid of the restrictions, i still need a few.

Do they do that ?

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:

Do they do that ?

Yeah usually, when all the stock gets recalled from the shops.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Star Wars Fact File Box:

Not cards but stickers. Topps UK have released 6 boxes of 60 stickers each.