Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Captain America Card Giveaway
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Captain America Card Giveaway
 Login/Join

posted
Land 'O Frost lunch meats is giving away 100,000 cards IN packages of their lunch meats. Odds 1 of every 100 packages. Grand pize is a trip with video games as the next prize. I tried to scan the game piece but the print was so small it was unreadable.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I checked out their website and it really doesn't say what kind of "Cards" these are. I also did a store search and Shaw's supermarket, here in Rhode Island, does carry the product, so I'll have to check it out later on today. Thanks for the heads up.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I take it that this is from the inside the package of deli meats ? I can't see the size of this, but I'm going to say that it doesn't look like a standard sized trading card, right ?
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
My-my, those are some long odds... I think I'll skip it but thanks for posting it Thumb Up

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the game piece not the card. It tells you if you won the trip or game and the rules. You can't see much detail but the card is shown athe bottom middle.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
Has anyone seen any of these cards ? I've been searching for them but have yet to see one. DCarleton

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
With the odds being 1 in 100 odds are your probably not going to see one of these cards soon.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
But they printed 100,000 cards, so you'd think you see some. Confused

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post