February 10, 2016, 09:43 AM
t.breyer
Dexter Seasons 5-8 Comic Con Packs
Dexter Seasons 5-8 Comic Con Packs

Only 262 packs made.

All but 6 cards are numbered!

6 Hits per pack.

shipping next week.

order 10 packs and get With each 10 packs ordered you will receive an 8x10 prop card of Noahs Ark Pageant Sheet

taking orders now
February 10, 2016, 12:59 PM
A_Biegel
Looks like it's going to be a killer product, Tom.

~Alan
February 10, 2016, 02:37 PM
MarvelMorris
Is this a different release from the upcoming 7/8 card set or the same with added cards?
February 10, 2016, 04:58 PM
t.breyer
it is a different release and last series of Dexter being done
February 10, 2016, 05:14 PM
hammer
Fantastic!
February 17, 2016, 03:06 PM
t.breyer
Street date is Friday.All packs shipped from New York yesterday.
February 18, 2016, 11:03 PM
chesspieceface
Are these sold out?
Were they available at the Breygent website?

February 18, 2016, 11:57 PM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Are these sold out?

I don't think they were offered for sale on the Breygent website. I didn't get any email pings from the usual folks who carry Tom's packs. The only thing I received was an email solicitation from Solarfly for pre-orders which included the Dexter Comic Con packs (orders due the day the email arrived, lol.)

I looked again at the pack contents, looked at what Matt was selling them for, and opted instead to purchase the Dexter Special Offer cards from the website. Nearly the same price and I was guaranteed a Michael C. Hall auto/costume. Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
February 19, 2016, 01:32 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Are these sold out?

I don't think they were offered for sale on the Breygent website. I didn't get any email pings from the usual folks who carry Tom's packs. The only thing I received was an email solicitation from Solarfly for pre-orders which included the Dexter Comic Con packs (orders due the day the email arrived, lol.)

I looked again at the pack contents, looked at what Matt was selling them for, and opted instead to purchase the Dexter Special Offer cards from the website. Nearly the same price and I was guaranteed a Michael C. Hall auto/costume. Thumb Up

And the special offer cards are very nice and good value Smile
February 19, 2016, 01:49 AM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
And the special offer cards are very nice and good value Smile

They ARE very nice! Big Grin

I am really hoping that Tom does some similar, limited edition auto or auto/costume cards for the upcoming Asylum release.
Please Tom, make it happen!! Wavey Bouncey Wave

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
March 04, 2016, 01:44 AM
dcole
Just wanted to give a shout out to Tom & Breygent Marketing here. I received my Dexter mail-in offer cards earlier in the week and they are awesome!

Beautiful oversized auto/costume cards, and the Michael C. Hall card even came with the inscription 'Best'. Dance Clap

If you're a Dexter fan then I highly recommend picking these up before they're all gone! Smile

March 05, 2016, 10:20 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
Just wanted to give a shout out to Tom & Breygent Marketing here. I received my Dexter mail-in offer cards earlier in the week and they are awesome!

Beautiful oversized auto/costume cards, and the Michael C. Hall card even came with the inscription 'Best'. Dance Clap

If you're a Dexter fan then I highly recommend picking these up before they're all gone! Smile

Thumb Up Thumb Up
March 13, 2016, 01:51 PM
AJJ
Just opened the pack I picked up at MCM Liverpool today. Very happy.

CCAC1 Michael C Hall auto costume (Lilac shirt) Big Grin
CP1 Jordan Chase DVD cover (Looks like latin Blurb)
CP6 Samuel Wright's criminal records (Part of the police station address)
CP8 Label from Jordan Chase promo mug (Blue background with SEL in yellow)
CP7 Piece of Maria LaGuerta's long necklace (Gold links)
CP9 Rodeo Poster (Part of an O)