Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    No more Cryptozoic trading cards?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No more Cryptozoic trading cards?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Do we know which shows they are continuing sets for?

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Outlander is the only recurring one that I'm aware of.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ts:
Do we know which shows they are continuing sets for?

Flash
DC Bombshells
Outlander

All getting followup sets.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well at least we are getting more Flash cards.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Did they only do one set of Once Upon A Time? Did it not do as well as expected? Thanks.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:
Did they only do one set of Once Upon A Time? Did it not do as well as expected? Thanks.

They did only one set. Personally I thought it was one of the best sets they did but sadly it just did not sell on release. If you can find any unopened boxes now they sell for more than the original RRP Shake Head . Main reason I think for that is the chance of a Jamie Dornan auto or a top quality sketch ( inserted one per case and almost all excellent ) .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I know a dealer that broke a lot of OUAT. The sketches were one in three cases.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I know a dealer that broke a lot of OUAT. The sketches were one in three cases.

Gee no wonder it didn't sell well then. Shake Head

Though it would be cool since the shows just ended its run, if they did a 'Complete Series 1-7' overview set? But that's wishful thinking - Particularly about 'big' cast signers.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I read this statement:
www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=922665
As Crypto having the license for S1 of OUAT only.

Not sure if it was the studio or Crypto who decided not to continue, or for what reason

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WarriorBabe,

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post