Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Marketing gets American Horror Story
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Marketing gets American Horror Story
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Jam Sketch Card American Horror Story Gary Kezele & Tim Shay

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh my gosh, Tom! I am not usually into sketches; but, that jam is incredible!!

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
DAMN!
Amazing work.

I'd rather have few high quality sketches up for grabs, compared to the **** that was released in Indiana Jones boxes!

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sweet jam sketch! Metal

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Picture of madcollector
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm in the minority on the "jam" sketch card. I don't see the point.

To me it wrecks two otherwise great drawings. I think it is just bizarre, and not in a good way. In my opinion, the result is just ugly and rather pointless.

Posts: 84 | Location: USA | Registered: September 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Solicitations went out today and I'm told it's already about half sold.

Release date: Last half of April.

Find a Friendly Dealer to order from before it's too late. Wink

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tom...any updates on props for this release or other inserts !

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
costumes and autographs in this release

27 chase cards

5 parallel sets

Tom

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Here is some basic information so you can start preselling -preordering this is a very limited print run (290 cases) and we anticipate it selling out.Over half sold in 1 day.

Look forward to:
• A minimum of 18 autographs
• 34 costume cards
• Super rare Sketch Art CardsTM

Something new!
• Metallic Gold & Silver parallel sets with 2 variations of each
• 4 versions to collect!
• One is numbered to 50.
• There will be 8 Parallel Cards per box.

Plus:
• There will be another rare parallel set - numbered to 10 which will be fun to complete

And – Chase Cards printed on holographic foil card stock!

• 27 chase cards: 3 –9 card chase sets
• Inserted 2 of each per box for a total of 6 chase cards per box.

Don’t miss out on the incentives!
• There will be a Master set loaded box for every 15 cases ordered.
• It will also have 4 parallel sets.It will not have the parallel set numbered to 10 or the 3 case incentive.
• A few random master set boxes will have both of those items to make it interesting.

• There will also be a 3 case incentive card - Zachary Quinto autograph numbered.

Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
I'm starting to fear that the one case I ordered might indeed not suffice... I'm very VERY curious to see how far this will get me.
Also, as said before, with this amount of potential collecting I do hope Breygent will leave enough breathing room before the launch of the next AHS series.
If only it were May already. The anticipation is palpable to me. Smile

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
we will leave you room

tom

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Something extra and rare being put into the product.Here are the first 2 of ?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Ah, a pair of excellent pairs. Another knockout set from Breygent!

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Something extra and rare being put into the product.Here are the first 2 of ?

stickers??!!??

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

card does not scan well very sharp in person