Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Marketing gets American Horror Story
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Marketing gets American Horror Story
 Login/Join

Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Yeah... What Bufbills98 said!
can't wait to tear those AHS packs to shreds Smile

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
thanks so much

Theses sticker autograph cards are counterfeit proof

tom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sarah Paulson & Connie Britton Dual Autograph card

every case will now average 34 hits

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
thanks so much

Theses sticker autograph cards are counterfeit proof

tom

And they look great.

I won't go into details, but I would take sticker autos over redemptions every time.

Looking forward to this set, too. Wish I had the money to buy a case or more, but I liked Grimm way too much...

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
Very happy you got Sarah Paulson to sign for this set! Clap

very happy you asked Sarah Paulson to sign, shame she thinks her name is A. ------. Shake Head

I got her autograph in person after a play performance. She apologized to me in advance and told me her signature was lousy. Big Grin

That's cool! She seems like a really nice person, I've seen worse autographs! Smile

Can't wait to get my box! Hope I get some great finds in it hehe

I like the sticker auto cards, something different. This set looks amazing esp the sketch cards. A great job has been done here!!

Posts: 35 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

Everyone has opinions and thats fine.

yes indeed, let's face it, if this was not the case we would have no forum.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Shipping starts tomorrow please HONOR STREET DATE APRIL 23RD

Average case has 32-34 hits

Thanks Tom

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
you get either a double autograph in a case (8 to collect) or sketch card

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
some of the costume cards in product short prints

ARC1 87
ARC2 105
ARC3 115
ARC4 133
ARC5 80
ARC6 90
ARC10 98
ARC9 99
ARC10 98
ARC11 101
ARC14 115
ARC18 95
ARC20 118
ARC23 102
ARC25 99
ARC28 75
ARC31 95

Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
How many cards did the cast get to sign? Just cuse there are only a few numbered cards. Been curious about this for a while! Elephant Big Grin

Posts: 35 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why was the character Hayden McClaine played by Kate Mara completely left out of this series? She had a very big part. Not a single base card had her in it. Hmm…..

Posts: 15 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: October 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Just because an actor is in a series doesn’t mean we have their rights to use them in a trading card set and a lot of times they do not want to be in a series or will not agree to give us their rights to use in a series. This happens a lot now. She would not agree to sign etc.
When doing a trading card series we always try to get everyone that was important in the series to sign and also be part of the series. So you know in the future on different series we work on if you see they are not in the series one of the reasons can be because of not having their likeness rights. We also try to get all of these actors to sign autograph cards but a lot of them will not agree to do so.

tom

posted Hide Post
Thank you so much, Tom. I had no idea how it worked. I just figured you got the rights from the TV show or movie. I'm so surprised actors wouldn't be thrilled to have a trading card of themselves. Thank you for the education. And yes, going forward I will be looking more closely to those kind of things.

Posts: 15 | Location: Los Angeles | Registered: October 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by filmfanatikk:
Thank you so much, Tom. I had no idea how it worked. I just figured you got the rights from the TV show or movie. I'm so surprised actors wouldn't be thrilled to have a trading card of themselves. Thank you for the education. And yes, going forward I will be looking more closely to those kind of things.

I thought the same thing as well!

Obv she isn't that nice of a person if she doesn't want to be included in cool things like cards. I'd love it if I was an actor, I wonder how bigger stars like Zac, evan and even connie can be nice enough to get invoked and unknowns can't be bothered!

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
This happens all the time.We try to get everyone but its up to the actors whether they agree to sign.

Tom

posted Hide Post
Just one last question on this. Why were you able to use all kinds of Jessica Lange images, clothing, etc? Did she give permission, but just refused to sign cards? That would have been golden. 3 more seasons with her. I can only dream……...

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We have the rights to use her image in the card series but Jessica Lange does not sign anything period.

Tom