Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Marketing gets American Horror Story
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Marketing gets American Horror Story
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I actually meant the quality of the auto itself. Just capitalising your initials seems very lazy to me, especially when your name is short.

It's a common failing, but the autographs that Breygent gets are generally of better quality than some others. Maybe its because they are on-card. In any case I doubt that a manufacturer can tell anyone to write properly if they can't or don't want to do it.

But in this case it could be worse. This at least is a common signature card. What really kills me is when a main star jots down an unreadable signature or an abbreviation. You know the price will be high, you know you need or want it, and you know it looks like dirt. Big Grin

I just walk away from those types of bad autographs when over a certain price now. It offends me to spend a lot of money on something that means so little to the person signing.

Now if you want autograph sets where 99% of the people take great pride in their signatures look no farther than the Twilight Zone. Thumb Up

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Taissa Farmiga! Yes!!

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
so very very happy about the Taissa
Elephant

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
so very very happy about the Taissa
Elephant

Me too!! Clap

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
OK, I, too, am very happy that they got Taissa to sign for the set. All I ask is that some of you help me prevent the price from going nuts before I can get one. I have a new baby on the way, if that helps my case at all... Big Grin

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
This series will have Costumes,autographs,parallel and chase cards.

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm starting to wonder whether my current order of a case will be enough to satisfy my collecting needs...

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Tom, do you have an exact release date now? Smile

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
Happy about Connie! That's a must Dance

Posts: 35 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
release date depends on 3 more autos coming in

I would guess late April at this time

Tom

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Release Party in Allentown!!! Thumb Up

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's hope that Tom will leave us some breathing room before releasing the second season's set. Smile

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
release date depends on 3 more autos coming in

I would guess late April at this time

Tom

I'm hoping one of those is Sarah Paulson.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sorry no Sarah costume was available

Tom

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Super Duper they got Connie Britton!!!!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
J.D.SEEBER