Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Marketing gets American Horror Story
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Marketing gets American Horror Story
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
We are going back to the 24 pack box and we always guarantee a set in each box Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
American Horror Story Coming This Winter
more info to follow soon Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
WOW so exciting I really can't wait. So many great actors to collect for autographs. I am sure IF Jessica Lang signs, that's going to be a Holy Grail card for a lot of people. So Excited!!!

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I've never seen this but somehow i feel as though i would like it, looking forward to the cards. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You know it's funny but just about the only thing they have not had in the first two seasons is a werewolf Big Grin .Maybe that will be part of season three.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hoping for an Evan Peters auto, and wouldn't mind a Connie Britton one either!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
We are going back to the 24 pack box and we always guarantee a set in each box Tom

Thanks Tom, can't wait! Dance

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
awesome I cant wait for this set. i am so happy Breygent got it their prop cards are second to none

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nick9819:
awesome I cant wait for this set. i am so happy Breygent got it their prop cards are second to none

Agreed, Breygent makes amazing props!

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Previews catalogue has this mentioned with a 7/31/2013 release date. Is this correct?
Does that mean it will be quite close to Breygent's Dawn cards.
Because I'll have to start saving in a drastically accelerated way if I'm to buy both cases...

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
we are trying for July
Dawn will also be July if all goes well Tom

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
we are trying for July
Dawn will also be July if all goes well Tom

I have to agree with monkeyafterdark about doing so serious saving between now and then. Lots of stuff I want coming out this summer

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, so I just received my copy of Non-Sport Update in today's mail. After putting away the promos, the first article I turned to was AHS. In the article, it's mentioned that there will be a 12 card preview set out this month, a chase set plus a 2-card autograph chase set? In addition, there will be special Comicon set?

I am gonna need a lot more information, here, people!! Big Grin

Between all of the promos from the Philly show and now all of this, I am going to be a busy gal, chasing all of this down!! Dance

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
More AHS cards, more fun collecting!!
Although it really couldn't hurt getting some info from Breygent on this rumoured preview set...

AKA same issues everytime Smile never mind my nagging

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Not a fan of all these super rare promos. Takes the fun out of collecting for the average among us when a promo card costs more than an autograph(my opinion). I'm just going to cherry pick autos and props from this set now, not go for everything...

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
Not a fan of all these super rare promos. Takes the fun out of collecting for the average among us when a promo card costs more than an autograph(my opinion). I'm just going to cherry pick autos and props from this set now, not go for everything...

Couldn't agree more, it seems they like to promo us to death.

I like the series, and the cards look good so far, but I am thinking about skipping the whole set.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What promos have we seen on this ?

2 from Ed's Chicago Con

1 in NSU

AR1-AR6 from Philly,
1 NSU Philly,
2 Red Robin promos (only 100 of each made)
2 in the Philly admission packs

So 14 different ones so far ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
What promos have we seen on this ?

2 from Ed's Chicago Con

1 in NSU

AR1-AR6 from Philly,
1 NSU Philly,
2 Red Robin promos (only 100 of each made)
2 in the Philly admission packs

So 14 different ones so far ?

Wow that's crazy, I only knew about 11 or 12 of those. I'm holding off, some are just too expensive/rare right now to try to obtain.

Something like 4 or 5 promos is enough for any set IMHO.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I've never seen this but somehow i feel as though i would like it, looking forward to the cards. Smile

Old post, but I did see it and wasn't happy with it, but I'm still looking forward to the cards. I think the autographs and props should be quite good.

American Horror Story: Murder House, as the first season was called, was one of those puzzles where the sum of its parts turned out to be greater than the whole in my opinion. I was enjoying it while I was watching it and after the last two episodes I wondered why the heck I wasted my time. Big Grin

I heard many people say season 2 is even better. I would hope so, but I don't trust it and have stayed away so far. However the cast is impressive and the Breygent should have a lot of assets to work with, so I'm looking for the cards to be better than the show for me.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Floyd:

Couldn't agree more, it seems they like to promo us to death.

I like the series, and the cards look good so far, but I am thinking about skipping the whole set.

So because of a few odd promos, you won't collect the set? How does that make sense. If a set had a rare card that was produced let's say an Allison Hannigan auto from Buffy (very rare) you wouldn't buy the set, if you liked the title?
Same difference.
Every card set has rare cards so with that thought, you would never collect any card set.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post