Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Marketing gets American Horror Story
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Marketing gets American Horror Story
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Lily Rabe is one of the autographs I wanted the most
good job
I love Lily

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Lily Rabe and Jamie Brewer auto cards. Thumb Up

And that Evan Peters sketch by Tim Shay is to die for!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:

I will DEFINITELY be picking up a Lily Rabe autograph! Great looking cards.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
David Desbois sketch cards

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
David Desbois sketch cards

Alright, let's just save time and send me these two right now. Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
Cards are looking good!

Looking forward to getting these, esp the Lily and Alex ones Smile

Posts: 35 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Anticipation... anticipation... anticipation...
I wish I could break my case already!
I wonder how far this will get me towards a complete set, when all autograph cards seem to have variants.

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
The cards look great, and I am pretty stoked about this release. I still have my fingers crossed for Connie Britton and Kata Mara autographs, but I like what we have seen so far.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
Aww man! Cards are great, release them! Lol

Posts: 35 | Location: Glasgow | Registered: January 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Sam Kinsey signed the front & the back of his cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not sure that's an auto I would want in my collection Frown

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have a checklist of all the promo cards including show only cards? Been looking online but can't seem to find anything.

posted Hide Post
Somewhere in this forum post you will find a all the promo cards released foe this set

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....1605453/m/5647010236

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cherryade82
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:

I agree some of them are a bit random. Only good thing is they will be cheaper to get hold of then the main cast actors. There seems to be loads of auto cards to collect now. I lost count lol

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cherryade82:
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:

I agree some of them are a bit random. Only good thing is they will be cheaper to get hold of then the main cast actors. There seems to be loads of auto cards to collect now. I lost count lol

I actually meant the quality of the auto itself. Just capitalising your initials seems very lazy to me, especially when your name is short.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post