Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Bram Stokers Dracula
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bram Stokers Dracula
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm getting really excited for this set! I'll take one Gavin Hunt and one Marcia Dye for my sketches, please, LOL! Big Grin

Seriously, all of the cards look great. I can't wait to get this one!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Some cards from J(ay)

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A few of my sketches for this series.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looking good, hope the release is soon! Bouncey

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Release is very very soon. As in I keep tripping over the boxes! I have to say that the artists we have had working on this set have done exceptional work. There were several of the sketches that I forlornly placed in the boxes very sad to see them go. As a manufacturer though I get a real kick when someone pulls a fantastic sketch so I guess I look forward to those posts in the near future!

Posts: 9 | Location: England | Registered: July 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MrsCultStuff:

I keep tripping over the boxes!

QUOTE]

It's those shoes. Wink

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrsCultStuff:
The Release is very very soon. As in I keep tripping over the boxes! I have to say that the artists we have had working on this set have done exceptional work. There were several of the sketches that I forlornly placed in the boxes very sad to see them go. As a manufacturer though I get a real kick when someone pulls a fantastic sketch so I guess I look forward to those posts in the near future!

Will you be bringing any to the NEC in November?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fantastic news! Cannot WAIT for this set!! Clap

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
Fantastic news! Cannot WAIT for this set!! Clap

Not much longer: People should start getting these by next week! At the last moment we got James Riot's cards in as well so I will get a photo of those posted soon!

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sci-FiPlanet:
Not much longer: People should start getting these by next week! At the last moment we got James Riot's cards in as well so I will get a photo of those posted soon!

Yay!! And then hopefully not too long after that to this side of the pond! Dance

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This looks like it's going to be a very popular release. The sketches look great.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
To mark the 165th birthday of novelist Bram Stoker today. It would be nice to see an update on the progress of this set Cult Stuff.
Any information would be great.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AUST:
To mark the 165th birthday of novelist Bram Stoker today. It would be nice to see an update on the progress of this set Cult Stuff.
Any information would be great.

Sorry for the lack of updates folks!

This set is out, it started shipping this week and as we finish off the last orders it is looking like this set will be sold out. We have 2-3 cases set to one side for Novembers show but barring a few packs the set is gone! Once they start arriving with people we will get a checklist up. Look out for a surprise product this month!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great news! Can't wait!! Clap

Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Nice! I can't wait for my set to come in.

Check out my blog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post