Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Bram Stokers Dracula
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bram Stokers Dracula
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted
Shipping in October:

Bram Stokers Dracula will include 2 premium inserts with each factory set/pack. We are updating the sketches all the time.

Gavin Hunt

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Dave Sharpe

Barry Lincks

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Wu Wei

Marcia Dye

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Al Davison

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Fantastic. Which one am i talking about? All of em. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Puis Calzada

posted Hide Post
Interesting set. I would be nice to have a movie sub-set showing how Dracula and vampires have been featured throughout the decades.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
Interesting set. I would be nice to have a movie sub-set showing how Dracula and vampires have been featured throughout the decades.

Thats actually what we intend to do next year with "Dracula Beyond Stoker" when we look at the varying Dracula character interpretations after the book.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yay, been waiting for this one! Clap

The sketches here all look great. Glad to see that Marcia Dye's on this one, too. I have a few sketch cards that I bought direct - I think she does excellent work with this type of subject matter. Thumb Up

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Those Marcia Dye cards are amazing! Great cards from everybody to be honest. Another great looking set Jason.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Sanna U

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
These look great, Jason.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Sanna U!!! Lovely Clap

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Sophie Knowles

The site has been updated with more set info and a special Pre-Order offer, along with a few more photos.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
The site has been updated with more set info and a special Pre-Order offer, along with a few more photos.

Great news! Clap Except, it appears that the Add to Cart button is not working? Either that, or I have a ton of sets in my cart right now, LOL!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
quote:

Great news! Clap Except, it appears that the Add to Cart button is not working? Either that, or I have a ton of sets in my cart right now, LOL!

This should be fixed now please do let me know if you have any problems, looks like I didn't get the button activated!

Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Great looking set. Just ordered one without any problems. Can't wait to get it.

Check out my blog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sci-FiPlanet:
This should be fixed now please do let me know if you have any problems, looks like I didn't get the button activated!

Order placed! Thanks Jason! Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
More from Puis Calzada

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Some really good sketches in this. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post