Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Art of Robert Aragon Binders to be sold at Comic-Con
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Art of Robert Aragon Binders to be sold at Comic-Con
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
MNS Cards have announced they'll be selling binders for The Art of Robert Aragon at Comic-Con this year. There will be three versions to choose from. I have posted details on the NSU Blog:

Aragon Bound

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
would love a binder to put my sets in but am not intrested in the autograph and sketches.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
would love a binder to put my sets in but am not intrested in the autograph and sketches.

???? $45 plus a sketch or auto at those limited numbers is still a good price - Buy the binder and sell the sketch or Auto

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow!! I know some people are going to be looking for any one of these options.

Posts: 806 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NL:
Wow!! I know some people are going to be looking for any one of these options.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

At the very least, option #2. Wink

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Morning friends,
I wanted to share a little info regarding the 8 x 10 litho which will be included in the more expensive binder set. It's a new painting exclusively created for the binder and it'll be my last genre painting. It will be signed and numbered and again, will not be available anywhere else.
I just read the write up and I didn't see any mention of that, so,I thought I'd better chime in.
Hugs and as always,
Blessings,
yrs, Rob

Posts: 46 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the additional info, Rob. Smile

Option #3 is lookng better and better!! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Option #3 is lookng better and better!! Big Grin[/QUOTE]

I new you'd be all over this one Deb!

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post