Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cult Stuff 2013 Mystery Boxes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cult Stuff 2013 Mystery Boxes
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Wondered if anyone has had their mystery boxes or 1914 Preview sets yet? Website says shipping from 15th December.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
Has anyone received there boxes yet. I have emailed Jason a couple of times in the last few days with no reply.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone does hear from Jason, would they please post here?

I still have not received my Beyond Stoker's Dracula order and I've emailed him several times about it. I hope that everything is OK there but I'd like to know my order status. Just a simple reply will do. Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a reply I got from Jason In December. Seems they are having issues getting Emails. "Gerry: send me your details to this email address: cultstuff@gmail.com seems a fair amount of our mail is not being forwarded." As soon as I replied, he sent out my mystery box and it arrived Dec 24th. Jason was very quick to reply. Hope this helps. Smile

Posts: 49 | Location: Hawaii | Registered: July 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gerry. I just sent Jason an email at cultstuff@gmail.com. Hoping that third time's a charm! Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gerry609:
This is a reply I got from Jason In December. Seems they are having issues getting Emails. "Gerry: send me your details to this email address: cultstuff@gmail.com seems a fair amount of our mail is not being forwarded." As soon as I replied, he sent out my mystery box and it arrived Dec 24th. Jason was very quick to reply. Hope this helps. Smile

So, three emails, three different email addresses, no replies. Mad I don't "do" Facebook but looking at Cult-Stuff's public FB page, I can see by the comments that I'm not the only one who has not yet received their Beyond Stoker's Dracula order.

I do hope that everything's OK but really, this is getting old. If anyone gets in contact with Jason after this, would you please ask him to drop by this forum, since apparently my emails aren't getting through? Thanks!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I'm unfortunately still owed APs from Cult-Stuff for numerous sets with no resolution. I've sent many e-mails over the months but have sadly not gotten anywhere...

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
I'm unfortunately still owed APs from Cult-Stuff for numerous sets with no resolution. I've sent many e-mails over the months but have sadly not gotten anywhere...

Sigh, that's not good, especially if it started before the move. Shake Head

To be fair, I have never had any issue with purchasing their product or contacting them before. I really do understand that things go wrong but all I'm asking for is a simple reply. If they are having issues and are aware that customers are missing product, you would think they might at least visit the various hobby boards in an effort to find folks who are having these issues. Ignoring the problem is not the way to handle the customer service end of your business.

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Good news Debi, I sent Jason a Facebook message a couple of hours ago and just got a reply! He says he's close to caught up so hopefully that will put a few minds at rest and given a little more time everyone will start to receive their stuff. My mystery box is shipping this week!

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That is good news, Gavin! Meant to post that I also heard from Jason within the past 24 hrs. Looks like he's now starting to wade through the backlog, so the hope is that my Dracula order will go out this week as well! Smile

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcole:
That is good news, Gavin! Meant to post that I also heard from Jason within the past 24 hrs. Looks like he's now starting to wade through the backlog, so the hope is that my Dracula order will go out this week as well! Smile

My Mystery Box, 1914 pack and a Beyond Stoker's Dracula pack were delivered on Saturday. I was out so only picked them up today but if you are waiting for something hopefully it won't be long. Smile

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
My Mystery Box, 1914 pack and a Beyond Stoker's Dracula pack were delivered on Saturday. I was out so only picked them up today but if you are waiting for something hopefully it won't be long. Smile

Excellent! No sign of my Dracula packs yet but I remain hopeful that I'll see them in the next week or two. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My dealer said they had their boxes come yesterday and so I will have mine tomorrow Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post