Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    WALKING DEAD COMIC BOOK SERIES 2
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WALKING DEAD COMIC BOOK SERIES 2
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Got mine at ToyWiz.com

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
Thanks John...just placed my order.

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
According to my local comic book guy boxes are due in next Wednesday, assumes binders will be included.

As of 2:00 EST my Wal-Mart has not received their cards. They thought their outside vender would be stocking but being a Wal-Mart exclusive that doesn't sound right.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Crypto posted pics on the web of the kirkman/adlard redemptions. I think I like the first series better because the backs had nice images of them and the backs were even better then the fronts last time. Too bad kirkman/adlard couldn't take there time on these and do some varations on what the draw

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
Got mine at ToyWiz.com

I think that's who my wife ordered from. I wonder how many they made.

I received my boxes and regular albums the other day. Only opened half a box. Nice sketch card. Not overly impressed with the rest. I guess I had my expectations set too high.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
We are getting old and forget. I figured out yesterday that we order the Previews exclusive from two companies about 6 weeks apart. The company already billed us for them. First company, when my wife called to confirm that we have an order, says they don't know when the albums will be in. Maybe I should cancel that first order, because I don't see the current ones selling for very much. And I have a feeling they are going to be over produced like the SDCC ones were. Has anyone heard how many are being made?

I see that Diamond/Previews shipped card boxes this week, but no albums this week or next week.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
http://www.midtowncomics.com/s.../dp.asp?PRID=1252937

According to my list of what is releasing next week the WDCBS2 binder should be coming out. I have been watching this page/list for a few weeks and it has always been coming soon...it briefly went to advance order, and now is out of stock...

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dough boy:
http://www.midtowncomics.com/s.../dp.asp?PRID=1252937

According to my list of what is releasing next week the WDCBS2 binder should be coming out. I have been watching this page/list for a few weeks and it has always been coming soon...it briefly went to advance order, and now is out of stock...

That is a dealer, and I could be wrong, but this info doesn't mean anything. I've seen a couple of days ago one distributor list a release date for Grimm, and one dealer that had a different release date for a box, and a release date 4 months further out for a case.

Anyway, I just checked the source, Previews, and I don't see albums listed for this weeks shipping nor next weeks. But you never know.

I'm thinking Midtown has already sold what they had ordered. And that's not always so smart, since Diamond/Previews allocates, and you don't know until you get your invoice.

Again I want to state this. What is the number of exclusive binders produced? I can't find the info. Does anyone know? If not, why the big secret CZE?

posted Hide Post
Have these hit Wal-Mart yet?

Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
I just received confirmation that my WDCBS 2 Binder shipped today via UPS...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dough boy:
I just received confirmation that my WDCBS 2 Binder shipped today via UPS...

So did I.

posted Hide Post
Got my Previews exclusive binder this week-end. No sign of the "regular" issue one yet.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen 2 different Series 2 comic book binders on that auction site

One which shows a bloody guy, and a second one which shows people running in the snow. Which is the Previews one ? Both say Series 2

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
People runnong is the Previews one. There is a logo in the corner, but be sure to check with the seller. They have been using the wrong image.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got my Previews exclusive binder this week-end. No sign of the "regular" issue one yet.

One of my orders for "Previews" is on it's way. Not sure about the other one. I've had the "regular" for 3 weeks. Need to get the extra on ebay soon.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I really like the 9 cards that came with the Previews exclusive.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have these hit Wal-Mart yet?

Saw blister cards with 2 packs/per at Target (so much for the exclusivity to "some" Walmarts). Didn't buy any but stated odds were 1:1,000 for sketches with absolutely no mention of redemptions.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TZ
posted Hide Post
Very cool!

Posts: 13 | Location: over 1000 | Registered: July 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very disappointed, I've been watching local Wal-Mart's for the past few weeks now learn their at Target. Prices are beginning to fall on sealed boxes and no word on # of Previews exclusive binders are out there.

Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
I am at target and they have several blisters of the retail packs if anyone needs them.