Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rittenhouse - Free Rewards Points!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse - Free Rewards Points!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted
On the Rittenhouse message boards:

As we are all navigating through the current health crisis and as most of us are at home, including us here at Rittenhouse Archives, we'd like to do something to brighten everyone's day. We're offering 500 FREE Rewards Points to any of our member collectors who post a message here, just telling us what is your favorite Rittenhouse set, bonus set or card. We'd love to hear from you, and we're happy to give each person these free Rewards Points.

Look for the "Free Rewards Points!" message thread.

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting. Thumb Up Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much, Kennywood!

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Thank you Kennywood, that is very generous! Still one of my favorite sets is the Fantasy Worlds of Irwin Allen.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Yes, thanks for posting.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
First off, thank-you for your offer! I probably have over 30-40 of your releases, but without a doubt, my favorites have been the Twilight Zone! Glad to hear there’s at least one more coming! Thanks again!

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hoffmaster007:
First off, thank-you for your offer! I probably have over 30-40 of your releases, but without a doubt, my favorites have been the Twilight Zone! Glad to hear there’s at least one more coming! Thanks again!

I think you need to post that on the RA board if you want the free points. . .

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
THAT'S SO COOL. HOPE I'M IN TIME.HAPPY WITH THE JAMES BOND SETS. GOT MANY SIGNATURES I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bassam Abdul-Baki
posted Hide Post
Marvel 75th Anniversary.

Posts: 22 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Complete Battlestar Galactica, Complete Lost In Space, Fantasy Worlds Of Irwin Allen

Posts: 1 | Location: PA | Registered: April 21, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are international collectors allowed to collect the points? I could not find any information about shipping for outside of the USA and Canada.

Posts: 26 | Location: Wales UK | Registered: January 16, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian T:
Are international collectors allowed to collect the points? I could not find any information about shipping for outside of the USA and Canada.

Yes.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian T:

Brian, yes you can send in points and open a rewards account, when you redeem points you pay postage for the reward card

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy, I really should have taken advantage of this offer. I had a good number of points at one time, I maybe still do. TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
Howdy, I really should have taken advantage of this offer. I had a good number of points at one time, I maybe still do. TTFN

Read the rules properly.
You have to send the whole wrapper, not just the tokens. It can be expensive sending a whole lot to the US from the UK.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:

Read the rules properly.
You have to send the whole wrapper, not just the tokens. It can be expensive sending a whole lot to the US from the UK.

I’ll maybe take a look as I still have the whole packs from Spartacus.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
This was a very generous offer by Rittenhouse and it helped me get the Lost in Space (Netflix) reward card. I was going to dip into the cards again to get the Picard reward card 2200 points - quite a lot for a non-autographed, non-costume card, but hey-ho, it's their business. Didn't have enough points so I thought I'd go the eBay route. Not doing that either - the only one available is for sale from Canada with a sale price of £109 and a humongous £67.77 postage. This for something that was essentially a freebee.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
This was a very generous offer by Rittenhouse and it helped me get the Lost in Space (Netflix) reward card. I was going to dip into the cards again to get the Picard reward card 2200 points - quite a lot for a non-autographed, non-costume card, but hey-ho, it's their business. Didn't have enough points so I thought I'd go the eBay route. Not doing that either - the only one available is for sale from Canada with a sale price of £109 and a humongous £67.77 postage. This for something that was essentially a freebee.

Ouch

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I still have all my wrappers from x men 3 last Stand 6 cases are they still valid to send in ?

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wuher:
I still have all my wrappers from x men 3 last Stand 6 cases are they still valid to send in ?

I'm not aware of a time limit for points so should be fine to send