Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Rittenhouse - Free Rewards Points!

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/2547039296

March 23, 2020, 02:52 PM
Kennywood
Rittenhouse - Free Rewards Points!
On the Rittenhouse message boards:

As we are all navigating through the current health crisis and as most of us are at home, including us here at Rittenhouse Archives, we'd like to do something to brighten everyone's day. We're offering 500 FREE Rewards Points to any of our member collectors who post a message here, just telling us what is your favorite Rittenhouse set, bonus set or card. We'd love to hear from you, and we're happy to give each person these free Rewards Points.

Look for the "Free Rewards Points!" message thread.

March 23, 2020, 03:06 PM
wolfie
Thank you for posting. Thumb Up Wavey

March 24, 2020, 10:10 AM
Deena
Thanks very much, Kennywood!
March 26, 2020, 02:36 AM
pendragon
Thank you Kennywood, that is very generous! Still one of my favorite sets is the Fantasy Worlds of Irwin Allen.
March 26, 2020, 04:00 AM
X
Yes, thanks for posting.
March 28, 2020, 07:28 PM
hoffmaster007
First off, thank-you for your offer! I probably have over 30-40 of your releases, but without a doubt, my favorites have been the Twilight Zone! Glad to hear there’s at least one more coming! Thanks again!
March 28, 2020, 10:48 PM
webjon
quote:
Originally posted by hoffmaster007:
First off, thank-you for your offer! I probably have over 30-40 of your releases, but without a doubt, my favorites have been the Twilight Zone! Glad to hear there’s at least one more coming! Thanks again!

I think you need to post that on the RA board if you want the free points. . .
March 30, 2020, 08:04 AM
FRANK AMICO
THAT'S SO COOL. HOPE I'M IN TIME.HAPPY WITH THE JAMES BOND SETS. GOT MANY SIGNATURES I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET.
April 11, 2020, 08:40 AM
Bassam Abdul-Baki
Marvel 75th Anniversary.
April 21, 2021, 07:22 PM
db3
Complete Battlestar Galactica, Complete Lost In Space, Fantasy Worlds Of Irwin Allen
April 22, 2021, 07:43 AM
Brian T
Are international collectors allowed to collect the points? I could not find any information about shipping for outside of the USA and Canada.
April 22, 2021, 07:48 AM
wolfie
quote:
Originally posted by Brian T:
Are international collectors allowed to collect the points? I could not find any information about shipping for outside of the USA and Canada.

Yes.

April 23, 2021, 01:57 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Brian T:

Brian, yes you can send in points and open a rewards account, when you redeem points you pay postage for the reward card
July 07, 2021, 12:16 PM
william291077
Howdy, I really should have taken advantage of this offer. I had a good number of points at one time, I maybe still do. TTFN

July 07, 2021, 02:20 PM
Raj
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
Howdy, I really should have taken advantage of this offer. I had a good number of points at one time, I maybe still do. TTFN

Read the rules properly.
You have to send the whole wrapper, not just the tokens. It can be expensive sending a whole lot to the US from the UK.
July 08, 2021, 06:14 AM
william291077
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:

Read the rules properly.
You have to send the whole wrapper, not just the tokens. It can be expensive sending a whole lot to the US from the UK.

I’ll maybe take a look as I still have the whole packs from Spartacus.

July 09, 2021, 09:54 AM
Graham
This was a very generous offer by Rittenhouse and it helped me get the Lost in Space (Netflix) reward card. I was going to dip into the cards again to get the Picard reward card 2200 points - quite a lot for a non-autographed, non-costume card, but hey-ho, it's their business. Didn't have enough points so I thought I'd go the eBay route. Not doing that either - the only one available is for sale from Canada with a sale price of £109 and a humongous £67.77 postage. This for something that was essentially a freebee.
July 09, 2021, 10:03 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
This was a very generous offer by Rittenhouse and it helped me get the Lost in Space (Netflix) reward card. I was going to dip into the cards again to get the Picard reward card 2200 points - quite a lot for a non-autographed, non-costume card, but hey-ho, it's their business. Didn't have enough points so I thought I'd go the eBay route. Not doing that either - the only one available is for sale from Canada with a sale price of £109 and a humongous £67.77 postage. This for something that was essentially a freebee.

Ouch
July 09, 2021, 01:03 PM
wuher
I still have all my wrappers from x men 3 last Stand 6 cases are they still valid to send in ?

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble
July 11, 2021, 01:27 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by wuher:
I still have all my wrappers from x men 3 last Stand 6 cases are they still valid to send in ?

I'm not aware of a time limit for points so should be fine to send