Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rittenhouse - Free Rewards Points!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse - Free Rewards Points!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
quote:
Originally posted by wuher:
I still have all my wrappers from x men 3 last Stand 6 cases are they still valid to send in ?

I'm not aware of a time limit for points so should be fine to send

Excellent next time I go to the US I will take them with me - that should save a bit of on shipping

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I am also not aware of a time limit on the wrappers but i do know there is a limit on how many you can send in. I have a vague memory that it is 2 cases maximum of any product.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
In the Rewards FAQ on the website it says "No more than 2 cases worth of wrappers per product may be submitted without proof of purchase."

I've never had any more than a case per product in the past to send in, but I'm interested about the last part of the sentence...it seems you could send in more cases of wrappers if you provide proof of purchase. Ebay or dealer/paypal receipt I guess.

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post