Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rittenhouse product release schedule updated
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse product release schedule updated
 Login/Join

posted
On site : http://www.scifihobby.com/releaseschedule-full.cfm

• Legends of Marvel (Series 3): Storm, Hulk, Moon Knight (01/25/2012)
• The Complete Star Trek: TNG (1991-1994) Series 2 (02/15/2012)
• Marvel: Greatest Heroes (03/14/2012)
• 2012 Spartacus (04/04/2012)
• James Bond 50th Anniversary Series 1 (04/25/2012)
• NCIS Premiere Edition (05/23/2012)
• Game of Thrones: Season 1 (06/06/2012)

Bye

Posts: 23 | Location: Italy | Registered: November 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I thought there was also Avengers Roll-Call that was around May of next year to go along with the movie release. ?

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting this. I will start squirrling away my money now.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
No Merlin on horizon then Frown

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
I thought there was also Avengers Roll-Call that was around May of next year to go along with the movie release. ?

I thought that this was an Upper Deck release.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:

I thought that this was an Upper Deck release.

There will be 2 Avengers release one from UD its for the movie that will have sketch, auto and costume and 1 from RA Anengers Roll Call only sketch

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Three very exciting sets for me from one company in the first six months of next year is enough for me.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post