Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Series 1 Details
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Series 1 Details
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted
No designs revealed, but overall seems a lot like The Force Awakens Series 1:

http://www.beckett.com/news/20...ies-1-trading-cards/

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
There are free promo cards in Star Wars Adventures #10

The UK set (Oct.6th):
There will be 212 cards to collect, including 32 holographic cards, 10 special sticker cards and 10 plastic cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WOMBLE,

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
I don't like the cards shown, the designs are too busy and cluttered. Sometimes, less is more.

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised the set is coming out so soon.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Pretty tempted to buy a box, but I should probably just pick up a few autograph cards and not risk my $85 on a medallion.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post

I picked up the UK starter pack today, there are 212 cards in total. 32 Holographic foil cards, 10 Sticker cards and 10 Plastic cards.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
The binder for the UK set is £4.99 and comes with a big poster showing all the cards. The packs of cards are £1 each. This should do really well. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post

The Collector case has been released by Topps Europe, it contains 39 cards plus the 'Director Kennick' Limited card.

posted Hide Post
Not seen the case anywhere. Not even on their website!

Posts: 288 | Location: Behind the sofa! | Registered: April 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spencer Quist:
Not seen the case anywhere. Not even on their website!

It's on their website now, along with the multipacks. Thumb Up

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Smaller than it looks on the website

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
EW 1st Look

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just got some of the Rogue One UK cards from Topps. I was not sure looking at the pictures but now i have some i really like them and shall try to get some more, i'm a long way from a full set but it will keep me going for ages. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Forest Whitaker announced as a signer:

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Topps UK Rogue One Sticker set is due 16th Dec. 200+ stickers.

posted Hide Post
I got myself a box for Christmas and I pulled a Forest Whitaker auto number 8/50 Metal
Very happy to say the least.

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich65:
I got myself a box for Christmas and I pulled a Forest Whitaker auto number 8/50 Metal
Very happy to say the least.

Excellent pull and a great actor!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WOMBLE:
Topps UK Rogue One Sticker set is due 16th Dec. 200+ stickers.

Nice set of 200 Stickers - 3 short of a full set in my box

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Star Wars Force Attax 2017 cards should be released around 23rd Feb 2017. Expect plenty of Rogue One cards out of the 270 cards.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Received my Felicity Jones autograph from this set. Very nice On Card signature.

Posts: 4845 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post