Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Vampire Diaries from Cryptozoic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vampire Diaries from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Yeah for Ian signing! Clap

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post

'Big 3' signers for TVD set.

Cannot wait - Gonna be broke by 2012 Eek

For more pictures of other autograph cards and more news on this and other awesome sets, go to the official website of Cryptozoic Entertainment

-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Just want to say its awesome all the major stars of The Vampire Diaries (and The Big Bang Theory) aren't too hung up on being famous to sign card sets. Honestly major stars pulling out of signing for sets or flat out refusing can really put a dent in a set and potentially huge profits for manufacturers that keep the industry running. I wont name any stars or sets (I'm sure we can all think of our own disappointing example lol).
So yeah Ian, Nina and Paul are kick a$$ for signing!!! Big Grin

-TC00.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TC00,

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's great news that the Ian, Nina and Paul have signed.
I would have been very surprised if they didn't considering all three signed for 258 West Authentic, and if I remember correctly they had a few problems with signatures not drying quickly enough and smudging, and then having to get them to resign.

What I'm more excited about is having the rest of the main cast signing Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to set im glad all signed as Juella said i would have been surprised if they didnt sign

P.S looking forward to smallville set i'm praying that Cryp be able to get the 2 actors we are missing to sign that inkworks couldnt be able to do for 6 season set, You know who i am talking about

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Is there/will there be an official TVD Season 1 Binder? Confused

Thanks,

-TC00.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:

I've been told Yes.

But, no confirmation of that in the form of an order opportunity yet.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:

I've been told Yes.

Ed

WooHoo! great news from what you last told me Ed. Dance

You know to put down one for my order please Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
quote:

I've been told Yes.

Ed

WooHoo! great news from what you last told me Ed. Dance

You know to put down one for my order please Big Grin

Yesss! I would like one too Ed, but you already knew that. Wavey

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
So did Cryptozoic have any Sell Sheets or anything for Vampire Diaries at SDCC when the promo card was given away?
The only thing I know of so far is this which also includes some info on the Walking Dead and CBLD sets and some cool pictures of the costume cards Big Grin .
Front;

Back;

it came folded like a pamphlet, I don't remember where the seller said they got it from.
And this, which is postcard size.
Front;

Back;

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
If you take a good look at the VD set, you can see the Paul Wesley Auto has a different photo.
And it also talks about the 1 Auto or Costume card per box, which we now know Cryptozoic has changed to one of each in a box, so this isn't a recent promo (I got these back in the middle of June)

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I just heard from Cryptozoic, they will definitely have a Binder and it will include a exclusive memorabilia card.
Yay! I'm so happy Clap

posted Hide Post
I've been waiting for this series since the announcement. Gonna buy a few boxes when it's released.

Posts: 97 | Location: United States | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Binder Image for Vampire Diaries Season 1

Limited to 500 Made.
Each will have an exclusive costume card of Elena Gilbert's Halloween Costume not found in pack.
SRP: $29.99, less from Friendly Dealers.

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Now that is a binder I will probably get Drool . I usually just put cards in ordinary ultra-pro binders but that is worth forking out the extra cash for Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Oooooh, now I really can't wait for this one Big Grin
And I will be putting my full set of 258 West Authentic Vampire Diaries Autos in with them as well.

Any word on when it is to be released? someone listing boxes on ebay is now saying mid October.
Another thing they are saying is that the set will include sketches. I haven't heard or read that anywhere else, is there any reason why this seller would say that?

Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I was told Friday that we were looking at a November release. Which really isn't that far off now that it's October...

First I've heard of sketches. My guess is that they are confusing the information (or cutting and pasting) from the Walking Dead.

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As much as the delay sucks, I'm happy that I have time to save up for a box or two of Vampire Diaries to go with the box of Walking Dead and Big Bang Theory that I have coming (when they come!).

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Oooooh, now I really can't wait for this one Big Grin
And I will be putting my full set of 258 West Authentic Vampire Diaries Autos in with them as well.

Me too. That binder is fantastic. I don't care when the cards and binders come out just as long as they do.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
wondering if there is 2 version of Paul Wesley autograph, I like the one on the sell sheet that is different from the one we usually see
is this the case for other cast members?

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post