Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Vampire Diaries from Cryptozoic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vampire Diaries from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I'm glad someone else noticed that, I hope there aren't too many like that as I will want to have one of each of the different style Autos.

I also noticed the same thing with the Walking Dead and the Big Bang Theory Autos.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
New promo for the Philly Show, Yay Clap

So if that is P4, where is P2 and P3?
The Comic Con one does not have a number on it, and the NSU one is P1. When will we get the other two?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like there are now 18 autographed cards. Making a master set of this will require multiple cases. I'm so glad they got Kayla Ewell to sign. Dance Anyone heard any more news on when this is actually going to be released?

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bacall1:
Looks like there are now 18 autographed cards. Making a master set of this will require multiple cases. I'm so glad they got Kayla Ewell to sign. Dance Anyone heard any more news on when this is actually going to be released?

This will ship before the end of the year. Also, there are actually 20 signers. Julie Plec and Kevin Williamson, the two producers also signed.

Thanks!

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
New promo for the Philly Show, Yay Clap

So if that is P4, where is P2 and P3?
The Comic Con one does not have a number on it, and the NSU one is P1. When will we get the other two?

P2 is going out to dealers who pre-order at the rate of 1 card per box pre-ordered. P3 is actually the comic con card.

Thanks.

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info Scott, good to know I haven't missed any.
Hopefully I might get the P2 with my case that I have preordered.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Scott. There are only 18 showing on the website and the 2 producers are on there. Could you tell us who the other 2 signers will be? I'm very excited for this release and the Big Bang Theory.

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cute little set. I was hesitant--especially since I have the 258 West auto set, but it looks like I might be in too. It'll be interesting to see how it prices out in the end, since the main 3 character auto's won't presumably be found in the same case, and all will likely cost more each than the 258 West set.

Remember to open slow to avoid carpal tunnel syndrome. I wish me a Merry Christmas, I wish me a Merry Christmas, I wish me a Merry Christmas and a loaded hot box. Hey, not all collation errors work against us! Happy cracking, --Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm super excited for this release! I think the best part is that I wouldn't mind pulling any of the hits. I'm thinking of using some holiday money to get a couple of boxes more Big Grin

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today was the tentative date of release. Does anyone know if this went live today?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
It looks like they've been pushed back a couple weeks.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
FYI - binders are now sold out for Vampire Diaries too!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Great to hear they are sold out, that must show how popular the show is, right? I commented on Get Glue how excited I was for this set a couple of months ago, and someone responded by saying they were not card collectors but a big fan of the show and were also excited about the card set.
So there is hope that people outside of the non-sport community will here about Cryptozoic's non-sport sets.

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
FYI - we just posted the complete checklist on the product page.

Vampire Diaries Checklist

Enjoy!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks for the update Scott. There are only 18 showing on the website and the 2 producers are on there. Could you tell us who the other 2 signers will be? I'm very excited for this release and the Big Bang Theory.

The two signers not pictured that are on the checklist are Bianca Lawson and Arielle Kebbel.

21 costume cards including the binder card.This is not going to be a cheap set to complete Eek .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:

The two signers not pictured that are on the checklist are Bianca Lawson and Arielle Kebbel.

21 costume cards including the binder card.This is not going to be a cheap set to complete Eek .

So only 12 auto's and 12 costume per case, will leave a case buyer 8 Auto's and 8 pack pulled costumes short of a master set Eek secondary market prices could be high!!

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
when is release date again ?

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Ahh, Arielle Kebbel. Excellent addition. I'm not a fan of the show but I will be picking up a Kebbel auto. Always wanted an on card autograph of her.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
when is release date again ?

December 23rd.

Although without doubt someone will break release date like they did with Walking Dead.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to get this, it's going to be a very long wait seeing everyone else posting about their breaks while I wait for it to get to Australia Frown Twak Big Grin