Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Vampire Diaries from Cryptozoic
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vampire Diaries from Cryptozoic
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
This is a great line up, even better than Buffy Season 1 for sure. There are so many great guest roles on the show they could release autographs for years. Everyone should get in on this first set for sure.

Yes it is a very good line up compared to the Buffy S1.
I know I should start another thread to ask this, but does anyone know the reason SMG didn't sign?
Or am I asking a question that has never been answered to anyones satisfaction. It just seems the whole BtVS collections are not complete without her Autograph.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
This is a great line up, even better than Buffy Season 1 for sure. There are so many great guest roles on the show they could release autographs for years. Everyone should get in on this first set for sure.

Yes it is a very good line up compared to the Buffy S1.
I know I should start another thread to ask this, but does anyone know the reason SMG didn't sign?
Or am I asking a question that has never been answered to anyones satisfaction. It just seems the whole BtVS collections are not complete without her Autograph.

SMG just don't like to sign. I met a 'star seeker' that went to her several times, but she rarely sign. He finally got her at David Letterman promoting Scooby Doo 2. She's very hard to get, just like PortmanSmile

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Hi All:

Ryan pointed out to me that we already had a thread with some preliminary Vampire Diaries info from Diamond Previews. I had not realized that when I started the new thread earlier today. I tried to combine the two threads and that's why this looks a bit odd (especially with all the "moved reply"'s). It did not move the original post so I had to slip it above into Chris Cline's post (Chris was the first to reply).

Thanks. Carry on talking about The Vampire Diaries!

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic have updated their Vampire Diaries page with one more confirmed signer, Michael Trevino.
And a month for release, September 2011.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
And a month for release, September 2001.
They have a time machine and a fixation with classic Stanley Kubrick movies ? Big Grin

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
And a month for release, September 2001.
They have a time machine and a fixation with classic Stanley Kubrick movies ? Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

you know I meant 2011 Razz
too many zeros not enough ones.

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
Hey All -

I'm bringing samples of all 9 autos we've received/announced to Philly. So you'll be able to check out the cards in person this weekend.

See you in a few days!

Best,

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Great news! Thanks, Scott! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Sounds great!
Wish I could be there Smile

Lots of photos please Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
So, we know that there is going to be a Binder for The Big Bang Theory, is there going to be one for the Vampire Diaries?
Please let it be yes Big Grin

Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
Release Date: 09/06/11
According to a site's Presell information

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Is there a sell sheet for VD like the Walking Dead?
If there is I really want one Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll second this and your previous comment about the Binder. I'm gonna be purchasing quite a bit of this product when it comes out. Can't wait for it.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
quote:

I'll second this and your previous comment about the Binder. I'm gonna be purchasing quite a bit of this product when it comes out. Can't wait for it.

Me too Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
So with the Vampire Diaries being released before the Walking Dead, does anyone know if there are going to be any promos for this set?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just had some more info from a UK dealer.It seems there will only be one auto or memorabilia card guaranteed in each box.

The description says "at least one" so I suppose there is the possibility of more but much as I love the show this is a tough sell with only one hit for sure and the price point being the same or higher than other sets that give three or four hits a box.

Hopefully they can increase to one auto and one memorabilia per box as they are doing with Big Bang Theory.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Just had some more info from a UK dealer.It seems there will only be one auto or memorabilia card guaranteed in each box.

The description says "at least one" so I suppose there is the possibility of more but much as I love the show this is a tough sell with only one hit for sure and the price point being the same or higher than other sets that give three or four hits a box.

Hopefully they can increase to one auto and one memorabilia per box as they are doing with Big Bang Theory.

Hi -

It appears that your dealers' info is slightly incorrect. There IS one auto and one memorabilia card per box. Hopefully we'll be able to announce the rest of the signers very soon too. We have a pretty nice line-up.

Thanks.

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope you can get Kayla Ewell. Please, please, please!

Posts: 249 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

Hi -

It appears that your dealers' info is slightly incorrect. There IS one auto and one memorabilia card per box. Hopefully we'll be able to announce the rest of the signers very soon too. We have a pretty nice line-up.

Thanks.

Scott

Thats good to hear Thumb Up . You already have an excellent lineup of signers and with two hits per box this looks to be a very good product.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Not much has been updated here by the looks of it, by Cryptozoic's website Ian has also signed! Elephant