Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    "Big Bang Theory"-related cards at Comic-Con?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Big Bang Theory"-related cards at Comic-Con?
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SBelcher
posted Hide Post
HAHA!
Totally nerding out for these Big Grin

Posts: 281 | Location: Indiana | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
That would make a good sub-set for Cryptozoic's Big Bang Theory Set

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Any word on where at the show to find these?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Here's the next one:

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:

I presume from Cryptozoic.

edit: Oh sorry, I didn't see that you had posted one of the cards. Were you asking where Cryptozoic will be located at the convention?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nicnac,

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nicnac:
quote:

edit: Oh sorry, I didn't see that you had posted one of the cards. Were you asking where Cryptozoic will be located at the convention?

No, I think he wants to know where to find these at the show. CBS (to my knowledge), hasn't stated that. Does CBS has their own booth? If so, then that's where I would assume you'll get these. They look really neat and I wouldn't mind a set myself.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
CBS/Showtime is at booth 4129. Cryptozoic is not listed. I will be checking out the CBS booth for these, if they are not there, I'm sure Mr. Hart will have some info at the Hooters lunch on Thursday! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:
quote:

No, I think he wants to know where to find these at the show. CBS (to my knowledge), hasn't stated that. Does CBS has their own booth? If so, then that's where I would assume you'll get these. They look really neat and I wouldn't mind a set myself.

I looked yesterday and did not see CBS scheduled. Huh, just realized I was looking up another network. They are scheduled, so I bet you're right Harris.

CBS/ Showtime 4129

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tattoox. I would think these would be fairly easy to get. But I'm just guessing.

quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
CBS/Showtime is at booth 4129. Cryptozoic is not listed. I will be checking out the CBS booth for these, if they are not there, I'm sure Mr. Hart will have some info at the Hooters lunch on Thursday! Big Grin

Thanks Batman. If they really are easy to get, remember me! But don't get trampled getting an extra set on my account.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
NEXT ONE

posted Hide Post
quote:
NEXT ONE

Does anyone know how many cards there are going to be or is this all breaking news?

Posts: 486 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
NEXT ONE

Does anyone know how many cards there are going to be or is this all breaking news?

I don't think they have said that either. They just keep posting them, one each day with the statement "more details to be revealed @ Comic Con 2011"

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I request info from CBS. No word yet.

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks Batman. If they really are easy to get, remember me! But don't get trampled getting an extra set on my account.

You are on my list, Harris, along with some guy who thinks he's a czar and two lads from across the pond! Big Grin

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You are on my list, Harris, along with some guy who thinks he's a czar and two lads from across the pond! Big Grin

I have e-mailed you -hope they are getting through to you

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I don't really understand these, they look like CCG cards...

They are definitely promos for BBT?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
No sign of any cards yet for BBT, but I will keep seeing what I can find out. The women at the CBS booth knew nothing about these when I inquired.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
No sign of any cards yet for BBT, but I will keep seeing what I can find out. The women at the CBS booth knew nothing about these when I inquired.

Really, that is so surprising. Not!

I hate to say that but that just seems to happen every year with promos from the larger companies.